Sunday, February 22, 2009

O'RLY?

What do you say in a blog entry that introduces you back to the site after a four-month unannounced hiatus? Well, after much thought and strained neurons, I have this thing to say: holy crap, these BBQ flavored corn chips are good! And they're freaking amazing even more because they only cost ninety-nine cents and the bag is pretty much filled to the top! Most of the time when you behold some type of junk food that costs ninety-nine cents, the bag looks relatively big but it's mostly just a lot of empty room at the top with about five pieces of popcorn or two pretzels lying at the bottom. But these corn chips -- these corn chips are not deceptive at all! I would take a picture to promote these godly chips, but unfortunately I have been lacking a functional digital camera for almost over a year due to my very intelligent -insert relative here- standing in front of a water ride at an amusement park taking a picture of us on the ride and very well knowing that -insert pronoun gender here- was standing in front of the splash area. But who's to complain, eh? My camcorder can take pictures, but they're not the best quality. 

I'm sick with a very clogged head so I'm going to go blueskadoo now. Have a good one!

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I'm back on this site. I'll have a future entry very soon telling you about my current life status. Oh, and buddyfoote.com is almost out of service so please return your bookmarks (if anybody out there actually bookmarked this site) back to buddyfoote.blogspot.com. 

No comments: