Saturday, May 17, 2008



Let It Happen

For some reason, I am going to write a blog. If some twists and turns didn't approach me yet, maybe this blog would have been just totally filled with my normal numerous happy faces and "omggg the play was soo fun and like I took the AP test and it went okay and yay yay things are good blah blah :D:D:D." That isn't the case, however, because life comes at you when you least expect it, and what it brings with it could be reality checks that change one's point of view.

I have been busy. Verrrry busy. Thank goodness for it, though. :P I am going to be lost when life calms down. At least I have new stuff to look forward to though. I took that large scary AP Chemistry exam on Tuesday. Oh yep, I did it. It feels great to have accomplished something like that, something I stuck with, didn't quit on, studied for and worked for. It was tough, it was long, it almost made my eyes water. My teacher did a fantastic job preparing us for it though, 99% of the information I had heard of before. I tried my best and that is all I could have done. I really have no idea if I gained enough points for a 3, I'd feel extremely proud if I did, but I guess I won't know for awhile.

The play my school's curtain club struggled through multiple problems and worked incredibly hard on for the last 4 months occured this weekend. It was more fun than you could ever relate to, unless of course you are on Broadway or in high school productions yourself. :) I loved every single moment of being there for 4 months, no matter how tired I grew. Being involved in something so versatile is very rewarding. I learned so much and gained so much confidence. =) I'm glad I was able to be a big part of the show.

My time on the computer is hopefully going to continue to dwindle for awhile, like I may have said last time. The weather is improving and unless I have a school project, being online for more than an hour is unnecessary, give or take a rainy day or two. I am going to spend my time with the people who make me happy, not any hunk of people who make fools of me. :P Plus, I've got lots of new things I need to start looking into. :)

I am really thirsty so I think I am going to get a drink and end here. There is still that something I really love about this blog, it's weird, I don't even quite know what it is, but I could never write little blogs anywhere else. I'd feel so lost and probably stop after a month. Velcro is such a strong substance. I hope you all have a nice day.

No comments: