Sunday, November 02, 2008

Time to Time

Just sit back and hold on, but hold on tight.
Prepare for the best and the fastest ride!

You use thought to not participate in life. I use thought to not participate in life. Charlie was right. Why do we do that? Why, why, why? Hmm...don't just think, do. Interesting...

Memories are for the making. That is for sure. Although responsibility has to be the main concern. That is important. Then you can board the fun train. It is exhilarating. It defines our youth. :)

I love it. I want it to last. I want it to be just right. I want everyone to be happy. I want to speak up. I want to be heard and hear you.

Listen, just go for it. Go for it so far you can't find your way back right away.

Man, it's so loud in here. Busy, too. It makes everyone excited and feeling loose!

There is someone around you right now that feels exactly how you do. Someone, somewhere, is listening to your heartbeat. They are in the same style of shoes you have on but in a different size.

Dearest,
For some unknown reason, I cannot drop down. The next moment is blurry and only present eyes can see. Don't worry though. If you're good to me, I'll be good to you. That is all we can ever promise to do.

Happy Daylight Savings Time! It is time for sleep, see you next time.

So hear this please,
And watch as your hearts speeds up endlessly,
And look for the stars as the sun goes down.
Each breath that you take has a thunderous sound.
Everything, everything's magic. *

No comments: