Monday, August 13, 2007

Entree Tyme

Entree tyme. :] I'm listening to FF5's new audio blog as I sit and take my second attempt to write a blog. I wrote the whole thing this morning, but then it accidently got deleted and I lost it. :[ I haven't been online since Thursday and it seems I have some catching up to do. :P I do have some good news to announce! I checked my e-mail earlier and I have been officially approved to run the main Family Force 5 fanlisting!! :D I am so thrilled! I cannot wait to finish setting it up! :]

Buzz.I spent most the weekend over my friend Heather's house, and the second half swimming at the pool. :) I had a lot of fun. Heather and I went shopping and played outside most of the time. The animals up at the barn are doing well, although the second kitten had ran away a few weeks ago. =/ The other kitten Smokey was still there, cute as could be. It was fun playing with her. She'll chase and pounce at anything we use. We also ran across the street and climbed the fence to see the two horses, Belle and Ginger. They both seem to be adjusting well to the new large area they were put in, including a fresh water stream. The only problem was that many flies bug them, and we tried to spray them with stuff but it only does so much. At one point, Heather and I were climbing old tractors [haha, don't ask] and a bee landed on my leg. It was crawling carelessly around it. Nice eh? :P Luckily, I didn't get stung. I love hanging out with Heather though. We have a good time, just running around doing whatever. :]


Ella EnchantedThe night I slept over we watched the Disney movie 'Ella Enchanted'. I have to say I enjoyed it, as it was really cute and had a sweet ending. It reminded me a lot of Cinderella though. Speaking of movies, guess what movie's world premiere is Friday the 17th!? High School Musical 2, ft. Zac Efron, Vannessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale and the whole Wildcats' gang are back for a summer movie at a country club. I can't wait! Haha, sheesh, that really sounded like the movie commerical itself. ;)

I finished reading "The Good Earth" last night. The story follows a Chinese man, Wang Lung, and his family. I have to say I felt jipped by the ending, though I did enjoy the novel overall.

I can't believe how fast August is going. I look at it as there being only one really full week left of summer. Some friends have asked me if I'm ready to go back to school, have I done any shopping yet, etc, and my answer to most is no. I don't really have things I need to buy, except maybe one journal. The rest is taken care of, or I bought so many notebooks last year I don't need any. :P

Party?I keep flip-flopping over this supposedly "belated birthday party" I had wanted to throw this summer. Well, being the extreme procrastinors my family and I seem to be, the last minute is approaching to do anything about this. Right now, I'm to the point where having a party seven months after my real birthday seems pointless, as I'm closer to turning 17 then I am 16. Plus, what do I know about throwing a party. What was talked about doing depends on the weather, which isn't exactly cooperating, and I can't bear to give people such short notice. Therefore, I'm thinking maybe next summer or definately the summer after, I'll have a party someday, although not neccessarily a birthday one. In turn, a fun idea is emerging with two very close friends of mine that I'd be extremely content with going forth with. ;) Nothing is official yet, to those friends of mine that may read this. I'm saying that we'll just have to wait and see. - sighs-

I have to end here now because I have a list of things to do. ;P Helping with the new blog layout being up with the top of my list. ;] Adios ♥

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not been swimming in ages, mainly because it doesn't agree with my skin, but I am glad that you had a good time!

I hate bees and all other insects ... glad you didn't get stung =D

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the fanlisting. I love creating them initially but then I get bored of them after a while :(

Aw Heather's house sounds amazing. I'd love to have my own pool but the lovely scottish weather laid waste to that wish. I think I would of freaked if a bee even came near me. I hate insects.

Summer has gone too slow for me :(

Anonymous said...

I used to love swimming, but haven't gone swimming in something like ten years. Your friend is lucky to be able to swim whenever the desire to do so shows itself. I certainly wish I could! :)
x despair