Wednesday, February 13, 2008



#500

With today being a snow day, I figured that I would post a blog as I have been inactive for a pretty lengthy time. However, upon logging into Blogger, I noticed that this post would be post number five-hundred. The big 5-0-0. It gives me the goosebumps in a way just thinking that BFBv.2 already has 500 posts! It could've had a lot more if, for example, every blog author posted once or twice a week, but sadly that does not happen. Actually, I think Chase disappeared from the face of the planet. He better bring me back some artifacts from Mars then, whenever he comes comes back to Earth. But I understand that motivation is a hard thing to come by, especially when it comes to writing. And blogging is mostly pure black-and-white text unless one has pictures or multimedia to throw into the mix. I would love to make a few posts that are just videos, but I'm really not an interesting guy to just sit in the camera and talk. Mostly because I get distracted or I forgot where I was going with a point. No, I don't have ADD (I hope). I'm just not good at impromptu.

Right now I'm starting to feel sick. My nephew stayed over last night as he couldn't go to school as he had an ear infection and possibly no school altogether. I didn't feel like doing much online yesterday, so I spent the majority of the day with him. He found an interest in the site ChallengeYou.com, in which you can make and play mazes. Anyway, the bottom line is that he's sick, my father is now sick, my mother is starting to feel sick, and I believe that I'll be the next victim. Which is bad. Very, very bad. Why? I have three AP chemistry assignments to do for next Tuesday: big homework assignment, a lab paper on molar volume, and a take-home test. And let me tell you this right now if you're in a grade lower than 11th and never had a take-home test: they're much harder than any test that you'll ever take in-class.

I'm sorry for the short and low quality entry, especially with it being the 500th, but I can barely type, my head feels foggy, and my ears are actually starting to hurt. Have a good one, as I sure as hell won't.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad, bad virus! Hope you all feel better soon. There's nothing worse than the whole family falling ill...

Jess said...

Congrats on the big 5-0-0!

Anonymous said...

Yay for snow days... I live in Florida, so we get hurricane days instead. But in any case, I couldn't make a video post either... I think I would be uncomfortable. :)

Everyone here is sick too. I suggest taking some vitamins, drinking a ton of water/juice and hopefully you'll stay not sick, or if you do fall victim it won't be half as bad.

Yay for 500 posts!

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations on the 500th post! I have my site for about 2 years now but never even reach on the 200th post, lol. I'm just too lazy to blog. :) what an achievement.