Wednesday, February 20, 2008



Lunar Eclipse 2008

My little video on the lunar eclipse that took place on February 20, 2008 between 9-10+ PM. It was a chilly night outside, so please don't mind my shaky hand. I don't really have much of a steady hand in the first place. Also, I say 'solar eclipse' at the start of the video. Don't kill me for that either. I'm very well aware that no sun is involved -- I'm just used to saying and thinking about solar eclipses more than lunar ones.

Enjoy and have a good one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant idea!
I really enjoyed this! :D

haha i enjoyed when you said, and i quote, "i think its snowing because i just got hit in the face with a wet particle."

you are a funny kid. and hey, i caught you say stars weren't as important well -cough- aren't i like the princess of star obsession! ;) ******

good video though, how could your hand not shake it snowman temps! so i give you mucho credit pal.

p.s. - no school tomorrow ftw. :) so i will see you asap in the morning, wowing it upppppp!! :D

Anonymous said...

D:! Wow! Even if you said like "solar eclipse" (which made me a laugh) it still a hit!

Wish I was there. I wanna see those! D: