Monday, February 18, 2008



Chem Weekend

Moles. Ions. Gases. Volume. The joys of AP chemistry. :) I think I've spent so much time on chemistry assignments since my 11th grade year of school started that I am more than just friends with chemistry, it is like family. And then, once I complete the current assignments, wherever I go, whoever I talk to... I am asked questions about the chem on how to do this and if this sounds right and man oh man. I really doubt if I've gone a whole day without talking about chemistry since September...hmm...maybe Christmas break? =P The reason this blog is going to end up so chemistry-focused is because this four-day President's holiday weekend from school pretty much centered around the two big chemistry assignments we were given that are due tomorrow, the day we return to class. One involved a take home test covering material from the last three chapters we did. The other task was to type up my formal lab report on a lab we did to find the molar volume of hydrogen gas. With an introduction, conclusion, and explanations, mine was seven pages long! :P

Thankfully I finished up yesterday, leaving me with my last day off to do what I'd like. I'm proud of myself for not being such a procrastinator. Despite being busy with chemistry, my weekend wasn't half bad. I had play practice on Saturday which is always fun and throws that twist of musical songs and dance into my usual routine. xD I did stay up really late every night this weekend letting out all sorts of crazy pent up energy I had from focusing on so many serious assignments during the daytime. Long, late night conversations, even about chemistry, makes my life go 'round. =P

In the midst of my chemistry work-attack, I took quite a picture portraying my organized, yet cluttered desk. [oh yeah! I just used an oxymoron...my English teacher would be proud. :P] It really adds a visual with all those papers, notebooks, textbooks, worksheets, and pencils even.



Now just for a quick WoW update from myself, I have been having a blast on that game. Truly! :) Sure, I am doomed to lose my bet to a boy named Craig, but I got to level 15 [16 is probably within my grasp tonight] and that is an accomplishment for me anyhow. :P I have been in new lands and it is exciting. I think I understand the game better too. It's so silly to think how gullible I was to fall into liking this game when I remember being reluctant to even show interest when my friends first started playing it. =P I have to end here now, it is time to compare chemistry answers. See! I am always surrounded by chemmmyy. :P Have a fantastic week and study your chemistry boys and girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never liked Chemistry, too many elements to memorize! But I was able to get through all that :D