Sunday, October 05, 2008

We Live

Everybody just wants to make it count.

I was a little girl who got lost in the waves,
but I am a swimmer. I don't want to drown.

I took a fall.

Embrace yourself.

Save me? No. You deserve to be saved more.

I'd be there holding on for life.

Bring me back to life, oh, the colors that my eyes have never seen.

Don't cry, please.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry that you are sad.

All I ever wanted was for you to be happy.

I would never do anything to influence. Please believe me.

It just got complicated so fast.

If anything is my fault, I will take any blame, but I never meant to harm. Never, ever.

Headstrong.

Life is such a gift.

How will the story end?

Please don't hate me. Please, please.

I'm so scared.

What if I will forever be stuck in this hole?

I got tangled up in myself.

Happy Birthday.

It is so confusing, I know. I understand. I relate. I care.

I am crawling on the ground, and I found I could fly.

Think I sound crazy? Maybe. Whatever. What's it all about?

I miss this.

Stand up and shout.

The truth is, we're winning but we're losing.

I've felt that way. It's terrible. I understand. I would do the same thing. But I swear, I swear.

Give me a reason that we can believe in.

Selfish and disgusting, unfair and untruthful.

Beautiful and intelligent, caring and honest.

Memories.

Tomorrow is just another day.

Forever will I keep that.

We're young. Don't ever forget that.

Friends talk. Harmlessly, I mean it.

Pick up the phone. Nobody's home.

I want to scream aloud that I'll be okay.

Makeup and take-out food. Count those reasons why.

My mind is spinning around.

I need to breathe.

Don't leave. Please, don't leave. Please.

Yesterday is gone. I saw it on the calendar.

Humans make mistakes. My goal is to learn from each and every one.

Maybe I just need to wake up.

Rocky emotions.

It's okay, it's alright.

No matter what, I am always here. Hate me or not, I would never leave you hanging.

And I'm begging you, I'm begging you, I'm begging you to be my escape.

I let the quiet get the best of me.

Doubts and insecurities.

Please unlock the door. Only the special ones are allowed in.

I hope you don't blame me. Please.

I failed, and I'm ready to be shown how.

I fear you hate me.

Forgiveness.

Hate is such a strong word, kids. Use it sparingly.

Obstacles. Not one did I set up intentionally. Never would I hurt so much.

Forced to live in this mess I made.

I can't ask you to give what you already gave.

Friends are best friends.

I'm sorry. Maybe you can find your smile again. That is all I would ask for.

I knew you were something special in the third seat.

Words are flying out like
endless rain into a paper cup.
They slither while they pass,
They slip away across the universe.
Pools of sorrow, waves of joy,
are drifting thorough my open mind.

Rumbles of thunder are inevitable. Only the strongest survive.

Hope.

We live, We love,
We forgive, and never give up.

No comments: