Sunday, July 24, 2005

The New Buddy Foote

Hello once again. If you never heard of me before, Buddy Foote, then I assure that you stay and read this blog as the days goes on and I update as much as I possibily can. If you were a regular reader of my old blog, version number one of Buddy Foote's Blog found on the Forumer.com servers, then you should know me well; however I have changed.

Ever since I ended my older blog on May 26th, many events have taken place but with my short memory I will not be able to state them all. Shortly after I ended my old blog, a friend of mine, known as Craig, and I formed some group called the B.U.R.N. Table and we stated it as being the "Table of Secerts". Although the BURN aspect of it stood for nothing. We just rode around the town of Jermyn and Mayfield on our bikes, looking for stuff to do. We stated objectives as being "B.U.R.N. Missions". Sure this sounds childish, but it gave us something to do. We even went all the way up to downtown Carbondale to a major fire once on our bikes and were in the mist of it all; a whole block was on fire. Sure our clothes smelt like smoke for a while and we were burnt by some stuff falling from the sky, but it was an experience that we would never forget.

I also finally left the state this summer. The last day that I went to school, I came home and my mother informed me that we were going to North Carolina on June 9th (or 10th) to a location known as Oak Island. My cousin, John, was also going with me. We were staying for a week at this huge house that cost $5000 to stay there. The house had three stories, a screened-in porch, a porch that went around the whole length of the house, four balconies, two living rooms, a huge kitchen, elevator, five bedrooms, outside shower, two boat docks located on the bay, and five bathrooms. Also a nice laundery room with new dryers and washers. This house is owned by Pat and Keith Semmons. My uncle with his wife are the ones who payed for the trip and took us. My other aunt went, my cousin Ryan, my other cousin John, another cousin Billy and his two friends, my mother, and my nephew Zach. We had many experiences there like the time I dug a massive hole at the beach and fell in to which John buried me in and I was sreaming curses to the time that John and Ryan tipped over while kyacking where the bay meets the ocean and almost drowned.

That shall be enough that I'll tell you about my summer for now, but as the coming days go on, you'll find out more. Although school and the 9th grade will be approaching soon and I have yet to finish reading my books I need to read. These books include To Kill A Mockingbird, Shane, and The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. I finished already To Kill A Mockingbird and started reading The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, but I need to hurry soon otherwise I'll never finish. My friend, Corey, already read all three!

I hope you enjoy my new blog. I don't have any plans on deleting my old blog because of all the memories that it has, although if any more comments saying that somebody committed sucide after going to the Devil's Playground (which I don't really care about anymore being that it is only a dirt rode and taking pictures of it was incredibly retarded) or anymore messages saying in the tag board harassing me will result in deletion.

Also my new posts on my blog will never be long, and hardly as long as this one. Plus I might be doing more than one a day (which will make up for the short entries) besides on the old blog that I did one for a day that was huge. Also I'm not going to go kill myself over taking pictures for this blog. So that means pictures on this blog will be very limited. My old blog was my life at the time but I had to stop writing it because of that. I plan on this blog just being there and when I want to add something, I can, and at any minute of the day.

Just to add that during the summer, I have been going to the park almost everyday until one day when I was riding my bike with another friend, Dom, and these potheads stuck their smoke right into my face. Ever since then they have been there more and more. I try to avoid that place now. Another note -- I have been playing Runescape a lot lately also so check that game out. I'm Buddy_Foote on it.

Have a great day! Over and out!

No comments: