Monday, July 25, 2005

Runescape Sharing

Last night, my friend, Matt, called just checking up asking what's going on and we talked for about an hour. During that time, I was on the computer so I thought I'd show him the website I'm working on with a friend on MySpace called Ham Ahoy. He was complaining about how his computer was so slow so I asked him what browser he had. After explaining to him what a browser was ("The program that you're using to surf the web and view web pages."), he stated Internet Explorer (IE). Afterwards, I asked him if he ever played the game, Runescape. He said no so I passed on the link to the web site and told him what to do to sign up. He did so correctly, but he when he went to play the game, the Java script would not load.

At this I knew it was time to take action. I told him that he needs Firefox. I told him that many programs, scripts, and web pages are best viewed on Firefox, and it is the truth. After some troubleshooting after he downloaded it and installed it, it finally worked. He went back to runescape.com and tried it, and it worked. Although he was on it for only three seconds until he turned it off; he's not too interested in games first of all, nevertheless a RPG.

Runescape is a great game however and I say everybody should check it out. I only go on World 43, the first one under St. Louis, and my name is Buddy_Foote. I believe I stated my user name in my last blog post. I did three quests and succeded and now I have seven quest points. If you play Runescape or once did or will, then I'll tell you my current stats now that I believe is right. I'm only going to tell you what I have more than 1 level on.

  • Attack - 23
  • Strength - 25
  • Defense - 23
  • Hitpoints - 25
  • Prayer - 17
  • Craft - 3
  • Cooking - 13
  • Woodcutting - 17
  • Firemaking - 11
I believe I got everything I leveled up in. My overall combat level is 29.
Here's a good fan site I can upon related to Runescape. You can say that I do cheat off of it for quests. Not in any bad hacking sort of way, just going on there and seeing what to do.
Have a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told you about runescape fool lol