Saturday, September 15, 2007



Help Needed: Blog Title Creator Job Opening


Who is this man and why is he on my blog post? Maybe he's the new blog title creator?

Please ignore the title above as it has nothing to do whatsoever with what you'll read in this blog post. When you have no idea what to put down as a title and you don't want to stick in the overrated and overused "Untitled", you need to create some witty alternative. So if you a professional blog title creator looking for a job then I'm sorry, I lied to you. Go back to searching on Google, however I prefer Ask.com. Why? Then you can type in "Where can I find a job opening for the occupation of blog title creating" and then Buddy Foote's Blog v.2 will be the first site up there and you'll click on it again and it'll come up in my "Recent Keyword Activity" on StatCounter.com and then I can make fun of you in my "Comment That Keyword" special that I didn't do in months. Yea, if you're a regular reader of the past and present, you may recall such a feature that I included in my blog posts that haven't popped up in who-knows-how-long where I took random search keywords that were used to get to BFBv.2 and comment them. I actually miss doing such, but I barely get any good keywords anymore to quote. And nobody uses 'Ask The Author'! What the heck? Okay, I went way offtrack and this paragraph has nothing to do with what I intended this blog post to be about, so sorry about the rambling. But yes, no job opening for you.


Moments before Adam Sandler feels the breasts of Jessica Biel. Heck with discriminatory terms, the sexual references in the movie is enough to turn a child from innocent to corrupt.

I just got back from Cinemark at Montage and at the movies I saw the comedy known as, or rather should I say called, "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry". I'm no movie critic or reviewer but I have to say that this was the funniest movie I saw since "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan". Yes, that title is a mouthful and whoever created it shall be hired as my blog title creator even though there is no job opening or even probably an occupation of that type. Anyhow, the movie stars were Adam Sandler and Kevin James -- two of the greatest comedy stars placed in one film. From beginning to end, Corey (a.k.a. the "real Foote") and I laughed our asses off every minute the film progressed onward. Corey stated that there were some disturbing parts in the movie, but hey, it's a part of life that is a reality for many people in the world and we should all just accept it. I didn't think the movie was cheesy either, which a lot of comedy movies tend to be. Yes, some things like the court room scene seemed a bit off from reality, but of course what right do I have to say of that unless I visited every court in the country and witnessed a few cases? Also it didn't seem right how they freely used discriminatory terms in the movie against the gay community. Looking at the big picture, it's like saying the 'n word' in a PG-13 movie -- it just shouldn't happen. Child can see this movie and learn these terms and use them. I know people say that kids will be introduced to it sooner or later, but let's try to preserve a child's innocence as long as possible. Actually looking back, there's many other scenes in the movie that could stir up some controversy for a child (like the breast feeling scene), but...I guess that can counterattack my argument? Anyway, awesome movie -- ignore the reviews from movie critics (giving the movie scores like 3/5 or less doesn't suit the movie; it definitely deserves 4/5+) and go see it before it leaves the theaters. It's been out, I think, since early August so it's not going to be in the box office too much longer. It gets a 4.8/5 from me.


I don't know about you, but this logo sort of turns me on in that geeky sort of way. By the way, where's BFBv.2's logo?

Other from going to the movies today, I really didn't do anything else. I spent the day trying to figure out what ad service to stick with and finally concluded to stick with AdBrite. I was accepting certain advertisers today and rejecting the ones who offered a low payout, but I know that in the next few weeks that I'll be experimenting and trying out different advertisers. Some of the ads weren't appreciated by some of the other blog authors (such as the ad banners depicting a model almost revealing herself) so I either got rid of them or moved them to the bottom of the page, where us blog authors generally don't wander to. We know what's down there as we wrote it, but that's no excuse for you to not wander about. You're probably wondering why I'm cluttering the blog with three different ad spaces. Well, more or less it's to experiment. I plan on going to school for programming and probably computer science in general, and if I may want to branch away and be my own boss and want to run my own site, I'll need a way to make money. Why not test different methods early on so that when I'm at that stage in my life where I desperately need money just to maintain the life of the site that I know what I'm doing and have that backup experience? Just like in my blog post from yesterday, I was talking about that Lego tower metaphor. Well, I'll need to gradually learn techniques to make money from the web on a site so that I won't be faced with that major learning curve when I'm up there at that stage. As to what site I'll create is a different story though -- I'll create what I know I can make from my studies. And yes, you can say that I'm in it to see exactly what it's like to make money online, but having less than fifteen dollars made in about a year of using the service, I won't be receiving a check for a very long time.


This the AP chem lab report that I should have been working on today, but no, I wasted the day. Wait a second, this paper chromatography is set up differently! We didn't have awesome clothespins!

Today I should have been working on my AP Chem lab on paper chromatography or at least working on the terms or finishing up "The Grapes of Wrath" (which I need to desperately finish as soon as possible as the test on it is this Friday). But no, I sat on the computer all day, only reading a chapter and a half in the book, and did no productive work whatsoever. And I hate that. I always do this! Oh, today is only Saturday; if I procrastinate today I have all day Sunday to work on school stuff. Yes, that may be okay, but what happens if something comes up on Sunday that I really want to do but can't because I pushed everything to then. Want to go out, want to go to your nephew's soccer game, want to go for a walk, want to go run an instance on WoW -- no, sorry. I have lots of homework and studying to do because I wasted the rest of the weekend doing nothing. This weekend, however, it's a bit different. I technically only have one thing for homework, the chem lab. However, I like to be on top of the game and do other work or study extra so that I'll spend more time relaxing during the week when I desperately need to cool down and refresh myself than killing myself with hours of school work. But will I always study or do what I bring home? Heck no. If I have a test on Friday, I'll bring home the book, tablet, and folder of that subject on Monday and will I even touch it -- no! It's just more weight to carry on my back to and from school that I don't need. I generally cram no matter what. I haven't been cramming much so far this year, and would actually study a few nights before the test, but I can already feel myself slacking from this positive habit. In college, I'll have to study probably weeks before a test (might be exaggerating a bit) so I better stick with this habit, but doing it for twelve days in a row seems pretty darn good for me so far. I guess as long as you know the material, you'll do good on the test, whether you cram it or not.

Well, it's getting late and I feel like bullshitting on the internet a bit before heading off to bed. Y'know, listening to Jonathan Coulton, reading blogs, etc. so I'm going to end this entry now. Yes, it's ended. Actually, now it's ended. However if I keep on typing after I say that it's ended then it's not actually ended. So we're in a conundrum here. Okay, let me try this one more time. The end.

Have a good one.

Darn, I broke the whole meaning of "the end" thing again!

The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha blog title creator sounds like a nice job! I'd apply for that job if it was real and if I had any talent for that kind of thing. I don't even make up blog titles, I just use dates. Creative or what?

Experimenting with ads? I guess your mother told you experimenting was good. Mine told me never to experiment with drugs or advertising. But she was a strict woman after all.

Oh WoW, god I miss that game. What do you play?