Saturday, October 27, 2007



I'm Sleepy

I was originally working on some of my AP chemistry formal lab report, but I figured I'd take a break and write a well-needed blog entry! I also figured since today is a special boy's birthday, I'd write an entry on that day for him. :]

Well, I loved my last blog entry. I guess I felt it was good enough to withstand more than a week without any following entries for a while. ;P However, a lot has happened since then in a way, so I suppose I can summarize a bit in this entry. Maybe tell a few stories, wish a few happy birthdays, y'know the drill. ;)

Last weekend I took the PSAT test offered at my high school. I had to wake up early like a school morning, which is always a little rough when you like to sleep in. xD Then I believe I did some shopping which was fun. I can't really remember what else I did...hmm. :P

Anywho, school has been going very well, although very busy. I'm in for a long hard school year, but that's alright. As long as I have some close friends to make me smile everyday than everything will be alright. ;)

I was up all night yesterday at a campout sort of party with roughly sixteen teenagers, probably some of the best teenagers in the entire school for that matter. ;] I tried to count everybody, but I may have missed a head or two. :P I thought it was pretty fun and really interesting. (: I have to say I love the group of people I associate myself with at school. Such good people in every way. :]

It was really crowded, but I think that makes things more fun when everybody is squished in a room. :P The night was spent just fooling around, talking, laughing, and doing random stuff. Sometime after 1 or 2 in the morning we kept calling up the guy on the radio station where everybody was sort of yelling/asking random stuff. That was actually probably one of the funniest things that happened, since the guy actually spoke back until he couldn't take it anymore around the 16th call. xD

A little later on there was definately what I'm calling "The Shaving Cream" fight. A few people were sleeping, and I'll never know how they could have been. xD Of course my friends Abby and Nicole were the suppliers. They brought all sorts of random items and the shaving cream was the most popular. xD It started off with a few random squirts at a select few people, but then those people got mad and just attacked and before I knew it shaving cream was alllll over the walls of the room and furniture, and my friends were covered in shaving cream. In their hair and face, in their mouths, like, woah. xD My friend Abby literally had to try to take a shower, she just soaked herself. :P It was really fun though. :P I maybe slept for a half hour, but I figured there'd be no point so I wanted to wait until I got home to sleep. Abby, Nicole, me and the foreign exchange girl who came (who also by the way is so awesome) were the only ones up around 6-7ish, and we just layed around and watched everyone else sleep. :P I'm tired now so probably right after this entry I'm going to go sleep again. xD

I just took a moment and found that last year on Steve's birthday I wrote a blog entry toooo! How especially cool. :) In that entry I also wrote about taking the PSATs, haha wow. As well as drama, which unfortunately is on like "hiatus" until future notice this year. :P I like looking at my old entries.. Anyways, today is Buddy Foote's 17th birthdaaaay! And he deserves the best, because he's such a great kid. :]

Radically Random...



6 comments:

Ashlee said...

Holy cow 16 girls at one sleepover?!! That's crazy haha. Shaving cream fight. I hope it was good-smelling shaving cream :P

It's cool that you have so many good people you surround yourself with. And Happy Birthday to Buddy Foote!!

Hope you finally got some decent sleep.

Anonymous said...

Ow, I hate having to wake up early, especially during the weekends :/ I hope your PSAT test well :)

Yup, great friends do ease the pain of having to study hard. People need a little fun in their lives after a hard day's work :P

Ugh, honestly, if you would have locked me in a room with sixteen other kids when I was a teenager, I probably would have exploded. And still would :P I'm just not that social :D But the shaving cream fight sounds rather interesting!

Anonymous said...

Yowza. I dont think I can handle so many girls! Me and my two friends are more than enough. But it does sound like fun!

Good luck on your PSAT!

Deanna said...

The camp out sounded fun. Was it at the school? I haven't been to a sleepover in quite awhile. I would never go to sleep first because I was afraid people would do stuff to me like the shaving cream trick. But I don't know if I could have stayed up as late as you did. I need lots of sleep.

Starlet said...

Ah that does sound like fun, makes me yearn for my teenage days lol

Happy Birthday Steve.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Steve!
Hah, the shaving cream fight sounds terribly amusing.h