Sunday, October 07, 2007



Stick-It

Stick BugzHah, I like my blog title. :P I have a little story related to it actually. I was outside earlier, around when the sun was going down, just sitting on my swinging bench, when I look down at my feet and see this moving stick! I knew immediately it was one of those bugs that look like their surroundings. I'm not sure of the "true" name though. :P Anyway, it was really neat looking, and I could only remember ever seeing the leaf-looking ones before, and this one was a stick which made it even cooler to see. xD I then proceeded to let it climb onto my hand, but I screamed a little suddenly because it squirmed and it being so "stick-like" felt weird at the time, haha. It was fun to hold though and I went around carrying it to show everyone. :P I'm just that kind of girl where I like touching bugs I guess. ;)


Cheer for the team!Moving oooon. Sadly, it's been yet another week since my last entry. Since anybody's entry, for that matter. ;P I miss summertime when I had the chance to write every other day if I really wanted to. I wish I could help update the blog more often, but school and other things absorb my every moment. I had a nice week of school though, just filled with the typical heavy 11th-grade workload I suppose. :P I've been looking forward to Friday's most as it seems thats when I get to go out and do things the past few weeks since school began. :] I went to the home football game Friday night with my friends and we had a hilarious time doing outrageous things to keep us occupied. xD We wanted to "spice things up" so instead of walking around the entire night we tried sitting in the stands for a little, which held a new and exciting view, yet when that wore off we goofed around the rest of the time. Haha. :P


Lung Cancer AwarenessSaturday my school's National Honor Society was participating in an American Lung Association Walk which I attended with them. It started early in the morning though, so I didn't enjoy my usual sleeping in, but that worked out okay. xD The walk was held at my favorite park and the day was beautiful. I had to watch a refreshment stand with Steve which turned out to be a simple task and then do some other various things. I thought it was a very fun day nonetheless. =)

For some reason I seem to be summarizing my week vaguely without much detail, which is rare for me as I seem to be a wordy person in these things. :P Maybe I'm tired..eh, I don't know.

Yesterday I changed my web layout on Starry Bliss. I like the colors, very traditional for fall, and I tried to make it smaller. I really like that little website. I've had it for awhile. :] I used to want it to become really popular like the ones I "idolized", per say, but nowadays I like that it is so very petite and personal. I enjoy making&changing website layouts, as well as creating it to be and hold whatever I want it to have, and Starry Bliss lets me to do just that. :] If you want to see the layout and haven't yet, just click here. (:


CA$HI was watching Family Force 5's new Really Real Show right before I started to write this entry. It's the first one they made since the one I was in during the summer. =] The new one is funny [as they all are] and of course pictures baby Ca$h often. ;]

KitCATThanks commentors for the messages left on my last entry about the cat and such. =] Well, that little kitten is definately officially gone because we haven't seen it anywhere at all. The good news is that I may get a true kitten to keep as a pet! :] I'm pretty excited even just over the thought. I always always wanted to have a cat, but it could never happen for multiple reasons. Now after having that little stray hang around for a week it showed everyone I guess how it wouldn't be a problem anymore if we got our own cat to care for. :]

I have 29 unread email I need to go check out right now so I guess this is where I will end. x) Take care. =]


Radically Random...

Family Force 5 Really Real Show 18 - Check it out!






3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Lucky!! I think I've only ever seen the leaf bugs as well. I remember one time my little dog got ahold of one and I was FURIOUS with her because she wouldn't spit it out. And finally, by the time she let it go, it was injured and died pretty much right away.

I don't mind touching bugs either usually. Except spiders... *shudder*

Aw, I hope you can get a kitten! And I'm glad you had fun at the football game. The stands are kinda boring, huh? Haha.

That's really nice of you to help out with the walk. Good cause + good deed = Caitlin is a grand person!!

Anonymous said...

I want to see a stick bug! I like bugs lmfao.

Amy said...

Ohh, arent those bugs called 'stick bugs'? (Imaginative, isnt it?) I really don't like touching bugs, but I can't stand killing them.

Except mosquitoes :D