Saturday, March 15, 2008



/Life.Of.Foote\ -- Saturday Adventures

/Life.of.Foote\


Video thumbnail. Click to play
Click To Play

For the past few Saturdays, my friends Darrin and Craig as well as myself went out to a variety of places to spend our morning hours. However, this Saturday I decided to take my camera along for the ride to record some invaluable moments. However, Craig did most of the recording as he's the most interesting and random cameraman that I know of personally. This Saturday, we decided to return to one of our previously visited locales -- a well-known restaurant in Wilkes-Barre known as 'The Crackerbarrel'. This selected video only highlights our drive to and from the restaurant, with some interesting conversations and sights. With the exception of shaky camera syndrome, curses, and filming others without legal consent, as well as possible 'boring' moments to you individuals out there who only watch things that are worth their time, this video was a very good production of what it's like to live our lives. And honestly, isn't that what a blog is for? When I'm in my mid twenties and I return to this blog entry (if the site still exists, hopefully) to view this video (if 'Blip.tv' still exists, hopefully), I'll be quickly reminded of our crazy antics and adventures we had together. Like it or not, it's here. It's tangible. It's reality.

Enjoy, and have a good one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha boys and food. xD enuff said.

i extra recognized the signs craig pointed out because i was on that road probably the same time you guys were, on my way to see hillary and the paradeeeeee, so there. :)

i extra enjoyed the background music! catchy and hip. xD

haha and nobody saw anything. i didnt see any picture on that phone!? :P

LOL that closeup of darrins face was funny. :P
craig's gonna get himself arrested.

hey and i have one of those "extra tires on the back of my jeep!" don't make fun. :) lol.

haha i went to bob evans at the beach before, yeah they arent the best but for me it was because the wait was like, an hour, just to get a seat. :P

haha the cracker barrel was my favorite restaurant when i was a little girl. :) i haven't been there in a few years, watching you guys go makes me want to go real bad!

HAHAHAHAHAHA. omg i loved the part when steve is like, dancing in the backseat during that weird song "get your freak on" omgggggg, priceless.

you guys were in my friends development! i know exactly where ya areee.

lolol.

awesome!