Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm Sick,oh and i'm not feeling well either

okay well wednesday around noon i had a really bad headache, when i woke up thursday it felt like i was hit by a trolly. my body was sore, i blacked out, couldnt really swallow and had just no will power to do anything or eat anything. 20 hours of hibernation later its friday and my headaches gone, i have a small apetite, but my throat really hurts. i went to the doctor's and she told me to open my mouth to see my throat. as soon as i did shes like Yikes! this is a woman who deals with sick people all the time and im a yikes, so then i had to get blood work done. it was my first time and it was sooo scary. i get to find out whats wrong with me at 3 30 though! soo yeah to my fellow buddyfoote writers, thats why i havent been in school and probably wont be on monday

3 comments:

Buddy Foote said...

I hope you feel better! I was wondering about your absence. You haven't been having much luck lately. :| Well, I hope that changes soon.

Have a good day, and I hope it's nothing serious!

Unknown said...

Aw man! I hope it isn't anything major. :O
Feeeeel bettaa :)

rayearth2601 said...

hmm..
have a nice day to you all