Monday, March 17, 2008

someone call the ambulence

Come one Come all, i just had the worst day of my life. it is hard to explain without first exlaining the parties involved. there is me, i am running for class vice president but am not taking it too seriously. there is Kid-S, he isnt taking it seriously even tho he is running, but his friends are. there is Kid-M, Kid-L, and Kid-J. Kid-J basically says what happens and M and L just follow along mindlessly really.the really sad thing is that in elementry school i was M's friends and i stuck up for him when kids made fun of his stutter, sure i could have called him a retard and a hillbilly because he kinda kissed his cousin, but i never did. L has never liked me, it doesnt hurt that me and L liked a girl at the same time and she picked me and is still with me. J i kind of feel bad for, because i know a little bit about his family, he lived with his gramma, got kicked out, lived with his mom, got kicked out, i think now he lives with his dad until he gets kicked out and most of the time hes with L, they could be gay for eachother but that is neither here nor there. J L and M all started making anti-me posters, saying stuff like im lame, i hit girls, im gay, and the best was that im an attention hog. now this J kid has done this most of my life and how can he call me an attention hog when he yells out in the middle of class more than me, and is even making posters and putting them up everywhere. i started getting these violent urges all day. like should i punch him, i didnt. the worst is even some of my friends laughed at the posters. i felt kind of betrayed. when i was on the bus with this kid, he rested his head against the window and all i could think of is that i could kick him in the head and he would be seriously hurt, and im a peaceful guy. so i get off the bus and expect an easy walk home. yes? no! FUCK NO! i had 2 dumbass piece of shit dogs following me barking the whole time, i kept thinking "holy Shit it better not bite me" so i finally made it home amidst the fear and anger. i get home and i just yell. at the top of my lungs yell. then i throw my backpack and shoes, take off my shirt, throw that, throw 3 chairs across the dining room, go upstairs, punch an old decoration toy chest, tackle a fake tree, then i go into my room. i walk in and slam the door. then i push my matress against the wall and through my computer chair at it. yelled some more. and almost threw my guitar. but i didnt. now i feel a little better in the wake of my rage and devulging information. if you want to know what this feels like, take permanent marker and draw an x on your face. so that even when it washes away you still have the red from where you scrubed and scrubed until you could clean your face. i dont like it, but thats what its like to be me. heres to hoping this never happens to you. cheers!

3 comments:

Buddy Foote said...

That was rough today for you. And because of their slandering, I'll make sure to vote for you. But honestly, this is what the world of politics is today. And you can see how downgraded it can get to a minor level, and still hurt like a brick being whipped at you. It's not right. If anything, you should address the school officials about these. I think there's one near my locker. If it's still there tomorrow, I'll be sure to rip it down. I don't like the people who did this to you, and never did. Especially after their permanent marker gave me a headache today that still lasts to this very moment.

But honestly, just say 'fuck them'. Stay with your clique and ignore this slanderous out-group. I can understand how you took your anger out. I do the same sometimes, however to my poor mother (and no, I don't throw things at her, but merely have a short temper and flip out when she lights my fuse). I just hope nothing broke, you didn't hurt yourself, and that you won't get in trouble for any possible damages.

I'm not good at giving advice with serious issues such as this ... but, power to you! Don't let these lower-than-life individuals turn your pride and self-esteem upside-down. You're better than them. Don't do anything to be lowered to their level. Be strong, and don't show weakness.

Good luck.

Joey said...

Haha thanks steve, it helped really

Anonymous said...

I just randomly came to this site and read this particular post and now i feel extremely bad for joey.
=/
eventhough i know that this was awhile ago.