Saturday, April 05, 2008



Haphazard

Hello friends. :) I haven't wrote up a blog in a little while so I figured I would since I have some great free time this weekend. I just signed off World of Warcraft since I figured I played it for a little while and after this blog am going to go do something else. Like dig up worms, seriously. I was asked to go do that today..so.. xD Kay, anyway. I've been sick this past week with a bugger of a cold. It was the worst the three days of school testing, and improved dramatically like the day they were over. Which was sort of unfortunate, but what can ya do. I've been going to Drama a lot to work on the play. I really love every aspect of being in the Drama Club [go us!]. Despite the really emotional days there tends to be at Drama, that unpredictable aspect of it all makes it even more exciting. Since the play got changed from what it was originally going to be, I've been able to be in more and more scenes. It makes me feel so excited because I know otherwise I would have only been in the opening and ending scenes. Now I am in it much more and that's great because everyone is pretty much, except for the solo's, and with high school kids it is fantastic for everyone to have a chance like that. This week I was asked about having a lead role in one scene we are doing from the musical "Chicago". I was pretty much ecstatic and it's incredibly the fun to practice, especially because the character I have to try to be could not be more opposite than the woman I'd be as an adult. xD

Aside from Drama, chemistry is always occupying my other time. Like I mentioned previously, I am going down in my school's history as attempting the AP Exam. I don't think I'd be terribly bothered if I can't pass it because I know my life doesn't depend on it. To me, taking that test is more of an "interesting challenge to curiously discover how I'd score." I stayed after school the other day to practice a problem and if that had been on the test, I would have accumulated 6 points just from that, which is considered above average. I felt pretty confident after that, that maybe I stand a minuscule chance. :P I like the fact how you can get points just by balancing an equation or just by picking out the right formula to use. It was pretty fun staying after school and I was unsure how that sort of situation would turn out. We got to go up to the chalkboard and teach amongst ourselves and whatnot.

I was having a stressful time last weekend determining what classes I wanted to take in my senior year. I've figured it out now though. Boy, I'm thirsty. This paragraph has died so I'm going to move on. :P

Hah, I like how I have to go to the next line. I can't wait for summer. I am really wanting to wear skirts and shorts and bathing suits really badly. :P I also would love to feel some sun, and go swimming! For some reason I always end up dreaming of summer when I sit down to write a blog. It's rather strange.

I wish I had some funny story to tell. I can't think of much right now though. xD - scratches head- I should probably go feed my cat. I feel like traveling. My blogs are incredibly random. They are full of my thoughts. :P No, but really, I do feel like traveling out of state. I want to go to NYC and Philadelphia just for fun and to see something historic. I'm not even sure whyyyy, I am just in such a mood to visit some large city. :P I feel like watching a movie right now too. I wouldn't know what one though. Hmm..have a good day lovebugs! ;P

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha blogger's block! Maybe I have it too for my blog. Hope you picked some fun courses, senior year only comes once.

Anonymous said...

I love drama, It's so much fun, especially when it all comes together!
I can't wait for sommer either, in england its terrible whether one moment and then its boiling hot!
:S

Anonymous said...

Hi there...thnx for the comment...

Faith Bowie said...

Drama! I can't deal with musicals, plays, etc. - in recent years I've found myself even hating Broadway, and I used to be a big fan of that kind of thing. I think I just got tired of the egos, people trying to out-sing each other after rehearsal and trying to trump each other with illness or disability so that any achievements they may make would look like an even bigger deal. Somehow backstage disillusioned me towards the arts, period.

Chicago's one of my faves, though, and I don't believe I've ever seen it preformed live (only on PBS I think), it looks like a lot of work, go you for getting a lead role for that scene! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until summer either. The weather is starting to get really nice where I live. I only hope it stays that way and doesn't randomly snow again. :P

Good luck on everything school related. I was the only one in my high school chemistry class that got an A, but I didn't take the AP exam for it though.

Anonymous said...

Random blogs are very nice. I likey.

Oh, you should definitley visit Philadelphia. I went there on Spring Break last year and I had such an amazing time. If you go there, you have to go to the Philadephia Art Museum. If you're into history and art you'll find that the hours fly by there.

I've never been to New York so I can't comment on it, but a lot of people sure do seem to like it.

I hope you'll get to go swimming soon! Swimming and other water activities is the highlight of summer, I think.

Anonymous said...

You know, no matter how many times I tried to watch the thing I could NEVER see the appeal of Chicago. The movie they did just frankly sucks. Perhaps the stage performances are better though. Either way, I can't help but feel like your role is a punishment of sorts, but then that's just my tastes colliding with yours apparently.

Anonymous said...

bleh...of course the illness goes away once your exams are done x__x well I'm glad you are feeling better :)

I really miss Drama class...but I didn't have enough room this year to take it, and I didn't really want to do summer school. Helping out with the musical makes up for it though.

Congrats on getting in more scenes ^^ Acting out such different characters are always fun.

I would love to go to New York...and watch musicals. New York itself seems exciting though as well.