Friday, April 11, 2008

What to do...

Hey everyone, its me. I have had the urge to post for some time, so here goes... Well, today is April 11th, which means tomorrow is a big day for me and all anglers in NEPA. The 12th day of April is the first day of trout season. Well, this year I have no one to take me, but that;s not gonna stop me. I have been planning for weeks to go to a spot to fish. In this spot (which will remain secret) I have caught chubs, and one native brook trout. As an experienced angler I can tell if they are native (wild) trout or stocked. But challenge me as you must, I will provide pictures and some information. Wild brookies have disticnt orange bellies, white tipped fins, and olive green speckles. Stocked ones have no distinct belly color, usually dark blue though, with darker green-blue dots. Here is the type I caught and am going for http://flyfisher.com/DSCN0567f.jpg and here is a stocked one http://www.classiccastoutfitters.com/images/13_inch_male_brookie11.jpg. Apprecoate for your own sake. I will be making a video of my adventure, and witht he help of my lovely sister I will post it here at the blog for all to see. Hopefully I will get my native brookie, but I can guarentee catching a chub (huge minnow). I have been training physically and mentally for this day. I have spent time in the woods researching organisms etc. I have done everything I can to increase my chances of catching a native. Most peopkle wouldn't know or care to know but catching a wild trout that lays eggs and makes babies for thousands of years is way different than catching trout made in hatcheries. Well, my video will be awesome. Meanwhile, as excruitiating as the wait has been, some interesting events happened, most notably today in civics class. Rosencrans was talking to another teacher outside when one kid named Dan (who by the way is easily in the 200lb range, but not fat muscle) screamed into Raymond's ear (the raymond I speak of is the one and only). In retaliation Ray attempted to dropkick Dan, but dan grapped his ankle and literally threw him up in the air and he landed on his back. Near tears Ray got into his face, but then sat down. Rosencrans returned, but after being called a retard by "Ray" Dan threw Ray out of his desk, desk and all came with him. Then the two went down to the office. Then, during his lecture, he suddenly said ooo (he is Rosencrans). The ooo was for the rodent that ran under his desk, under my desk, then around the room. The girls screemed and ran out, and that class was over. Disgusting, our school has rodents. After looking for it a bit, I found some rat feces in the corner. I find that simply atrocious, vile, and plain uggg. But I guess that is just Lakeland. Spirit week was lame this time around. The dress up days where way to simple, as if a group of people got together and just said "yea, ok hawaii cowboy decade color, were done". No thought or care was put into it. But yet again, thats Lakeland. On a happier note, the Flyers clinched the 6th seed in the NHL playoffs. They play tonight at 7 against the capitals. The Caps got Alexander Ovechkin, the new record holder for m,ost goals in a season with 65, but I feel the Flyers can prevail. I don't play Runescape much anymore, I only go to check any updates. But I must say, the new mini game Fist of Guthix is really bad. I don't even want to say why, its just really bad. School has reached the 4th and final quarter, so all working is done. I'm just gonna keep it cool, and wait for next year I guess. Also, in the music note of things (wow, lame pun, music note) I have been trying to find more songs for my project playlist, but to no avail. I want to find heavy rock, rock, etc, but its hard. Remember about me filming my fish. Well I have definatly become attached to my camcorder, a hobby of mine I like to do. To bad everyday when I see that ufo I never have it on me. Its almost the week after Mother;s Day, so that means my trout derby at the pine creek is coming up. That should be fun. Hmmm, my life seems to be at a standstill latley. All I do is wait for things to happen, like the school day ending etc. I don't know what it is, but then again what am I to do. I really only have a few goals at the moment, catch my native brookie and go to the dentist. Hmm, after some google reasarch on the palomino (golden trout). It said that the first happened naturally, and was found in a stream. weird thought eh? Well, tomorrow I got a big day, so cya later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are so cute, lol. :P
your blogs portray you as very young with a distinct air of intelligence.

i really liked it though, and have fun tomorrow, just be safe, and if i don't go out i may go for a walk and stumble upon you by accident? :) i guess i'd just have to be very silent...riiight?