Friday, July 11, 2008



Smores Anyone?

So...here I am. It's sad how quiet the blog seems to be. I still care about it though. I care about so many things. I may even care way too much. That can be a problem, unfortunately. Attachment is not always the best, especially when you don't have a single smidge of a clue what is coming next. But will I stop caring? Do I even want to? Can you imagine how hard it is if you had to though?

I started writing a blog twice in the past, er, I don't know, week and a half? Each time I stopped after barely a few lines. I'd start writing in a moment when I felt a certain way, so looking at those 'rough drafts' now is interesting. A lot has happened since I last wrote, fun things. I'm enjoying my summer very much. However, I feel a piece is missing. A piece I am not even sure whether or not I want to add to the puzzle. That is what can be so frustrating. When you have this puzzle piece, sitting there, all odd and pokey-shaped, and you are just looking at it, pondering whether it is the right time to add it to your puzzle. You have to wait until the right moment, naturally. You can't go adding that puzzle piece before it has the other perfect piece to fit with.

I love summer, I absolutely do. It is so refreshing and the weather is more than gorgeous. I had a really nice 4th of July with people I feel I can rely on during any time. We spent the day at a nearby lake, complete with a boat ride, smores, and fireworks; your traditional fourth. Then we made sure it became very nontraditional from the norm and very "us" with staying up late in our "second home", going on the paper route, and out to eat. =) A few days later I stayed over with my close friend in her lake cottage. I had been there only one time before. It is incredibly adorable; the perfect getaway. We had a great time! Paddle boating around the entire lake, swimming, bike riding, basketball, late night walks, music, board games, and smores made the list of some top activities. =) She, and another friend there, also got me interested in a new TV show called "The Secret Life of the American Teenager." We watched the second episode while I was there, and I admit it caught my interest. It's pretty good, and today I watched the first episode, the one I missed, online. It's about a teenage girl and some other characters from her high school. The central idea focuses on this teenage girl, Amy, who is portrayed as a really "good girl", in the band, good friends etc, yet she finds out she is pregnant after a first-time accident. I think the story and the characters are pretty relevant to your "american teens." I'd say it's worth a watch. :)

I've mentioned smores about twice in that last paragraph. Therefore I'm mentioning them again because they are really great! :P I used to not like smores very much, in fact I probably avoided eating them altogether when at a campfire or some sort of event. I think I mainly just ate the marshmallows. This summer is very different though. I believe I've eaten smores at just about every outing/event I've been to this summer. xD And each time I enjoy them all the more. Haha, I know this paragraph is random at best, but I thought I'd share why this entry's title will be dedicated to such a tasty summer treat. =)

One last important thing I think is worth mentioning is that I finally felt ready to take my driving permit test. I went today and passed it. =) I've been more than sixteen, (seventeen..nearing eighteen), for months now but I honestly had no care previously to learn to drive. It was sort of a dilemma. I'm sure some past blog posts will demonstrate such. I've driven before, two very different vehicles in size, each making me feel wary of driving altogether at the time. I am extremely pleased I waited the length of time I did though. There was certainly no rush in my book. I was initially planning to go right after school ended last month, but I delayed reading the book which when I did start took me some time to feel prepared with. :P However, I feel quite accomplished with having finally taken and passed the test. I'm looking forward to "officially" beginning the process of learning how to drive. I'm sure it will come with a series of interesting stories to tell that I hope this blog will welcome with open arms. ;]

Until next time, syanara. ♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting your drivers license! I still haven't tried yet...

FDC Movies said...

this is very good and informative site i love your all content and had great time to visit your site .
.thanks for this great information and keep posting good and informative content good luck