Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Why Talk When No One's Listening...

My title may come off as being a bit gloomy, but its suitable for how I've felt on RuneScape the past few days. See, in the game there are players known and admired by all. Zezima, N0valyfe, Uloveme, Yogoson. These are all great players from the game. But there are a few players that are "pure f2p". These people are Mendark 9, and Syszgy for example. All i would like to say is that Mendark 9 and Syzygy were once members during their careers, so tehm falunting about as pure f2p bothers me. Perhaps they did get all their skills to 99s, but they were once members and to caravant around claiming the oppisite is an outrage i feel. But some may ask, how do you know they were members... Well here is how i know. If you go to account management on the rs homepage, then to recover a password, you get a screen to type a name in. Type Sysyzgy's for example. According to yourtube and the rs wiki he was nvr a member. On the contrary, you can cleary see underneath his recovery questions that he was once a member since it has his subcristion information. Now do the same process for my name (Trans Power) and there will be no subscribtion info. The same applies for Mendark 9 and some others. So why should these players get the respect and love they do when what they are really doing is lieing. Now do not get me wrong its possible for them to have only trained in f2p, but once a member always one i feel. They are great players, but i feel justice needs to be served, but as my title says no one wants to hear the truth. I am flustered by this fact but life goes on....

In other news I have been playing RuneScape some more. I got to 76 mining and I am close to 77. I thought of a good long term rs goals to keep the game fun. Note: This only applies if I never are to become a member, that is a possibilty but certain conditions apply. My goals after 84 mining are 1mil xp in every skill, and to get a 99 in something. I was thinking defense since its simple and benficial. Perhaps one day I will be the first pure f2p to get 1494. (Note I do not count Syzygy getting 99 prayer and 1494 since i check backed in november to see if he was a mem and it said it there, and he got the 99 prayer this january). Also i think there might be 1 or 2 pure f2p's with totals in the 1490s, but i need names to check it out.

In a happier mood i watched the movie Bruce Almighty today. It was a funny and i reccomend it, I also found out that Steve Carell was in it as the character he would go on to play in Evan Almighty. I also would like to bring up a subject thats been bothring me. I guess its partially rs related, but it has to do with being the best. The first player ever to play rs (during the beta) was Rab. He is the oldest but does that make him the best? The first player ever to reach 99 firemaking was cowchicken, is he the best? How can the term "best" be defined, not only in RuneScape but in real life as well. i was surfing the web and the idea crossed my mind about whats the point of doing something unless your the best. For example ( i use rs to analyze things a lot) prior to summoning everyone new who the best player was, Zezima, but who could even spell the 2nd best, Uloveme? Miles14 has the most xp in all his combats but he is not considered the best. Do not get me wrong its just a game, but I would like to define who the best is. In my eyes, I very well think its Rab. The first president is considered the best (George Washington for anyone who doesn't know) so i claim Rab to be the best ever. And for the notice the first person to ever be baned was named boot. Well, I guess thats all I had to say, i really just wanted to point out who was once a member etc. Until next time i suppose.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chaaase! You write a lot better than I give you credit for, not that I don't give you credit, I just don't have many opportunities to do so. I am impressed though! You wrote a really good blog and supported your opinions/thoughts. :)


and hopefully you are pleased to have received a comment!

Anonymous said...

yes I finnaly recieved a comment on a post 1k thank yous