Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What's Happening

Hi guys, its been a while since I've posted buy only because my last few posts back in april were completely ignored, and the recent inter blog drama. I will start though with a report on my current working out. I started weight training/lifting and running 1 mile a day back in March, and i have seen some marvelous results. My bench press max is about 165, which is 2olbs more then i weigh and I am only 15 >.> My mile time is within 6 mins, decent, and I can do 60 lb machine flyes with ease, back in march i had trouble with 10. Overall I have basically gotten sexified. In other news...

I have been playing runescape a bit on and off. I was never a member so there is not much fun to have but i play a bit. Currently i am training my mining to lvl 84. Its hard since i have no pals, and sicne free world training is real hard, but i make do. Only 2mil xp to 84 yay. Also i recently found out that my total lvl rank of 1069 is in the 100 best of that lvl, i big accomplishment i would say, and since i was never a member to add those other skills. My name is Trans Power is you are curious of my skills.

Summer has been ok i guess, it just goes by quick and your left wondering what you could of done with the time. Its almost August -blah- and my 2 week solo vacation is coming up so yay me. I spend my days sporaticly at best i would say, waking up around noonish to 2 (yea 2 thats right) but i go to bed around 3 or 4 but whatev' :P I have been following my favorite celebrity a lot lately though, and I usually will watch anything said person is in. All in all i guess nothing much has changed. Go Oscar Wilde and go Caydalyn go 50 wc!


Wow under 2mil xp to go =).

No comments: