Tuesday, July 01, 2008



Discotech

I was reminded that I haven't written a blog in a little while, and I certainly agree so I really feel like writing one right now. :) I'm having a nice summer, not anything extraordinary going on currently. It seems I've fallen into a pattern though. I'll be home for a few lazy days where I spend a lot of time outside, and then I'll go away for a few days to friends' houses or somewhere random. =P I have been playing a whole lot of volleyball it seems. I liked the game before, but now I enjoy it even more. I am really looking forward to going on vacation in August though. I don't want to rush through July or anything, but I absolutely cannot wait to go to the beach. It was all I was thinking about today. Just the whole atmosphere is exhilarating down there, and I am a huge swim and surf fan so I can't wait to do those things every day. :) The 4th of July is coming up and that may actually be one of my favorite holidays lately. xD This weekend will fit right in with my "pattern" of going away for a few days. ;]

I was watching television last night and started to feel pretty angry about the gas prices. I know, pretty random, but it was absolutely frustrating me. xD I was sitting there trying to make sense of the situation of our country. Maybe most people don't spend time dwelling on the subject, and I rarely do either but sometimes it catches my attention for awhile and instills some worry in me. The news reporter was explaining how cheap gas is in other countries, even Mexico, which charges like two dollars or less. Some countries charge twelve cents. Can you imagine? =P I understand those countries can supply themselves, but then I get frustrated over why the US ever decided to rely so much on other people. -sigh- The news story continued with showing how American people who live near the Mexican border drive into Mexico to purchase their gas, and sometimes have so much change left over they can go and eat a taco while they are down there. Hey, who can blame them. Too bad we live so far, hah.

Anyway, I've finally found some new music to listen to! I was growing incredibly bored of my 2000+ songs on iTunes [don't roll your eyes] so I proceeded to do a playlist search on the web. xD I went to projectplaylist.com originally, but imeem.com proved to be a better source. -bobs head- Yeaaaah it was great!;] The title of this blog in fact is the name of one fun song I found to enjoy.

I'm going to be on my way now, have a sunny day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, Canada is furious about the gas prices too. Quite furious. And many starting to go broke.

Heh, driving into Mexico for gas...that sounds like us Canadians rushing in to the US when the Canada dollar was up and the US prices were much cheaper xD Everyone likes to take advantage of cheap prices.

Hope you have a great summer!