Sunday, June 29, 2008

What to do…

Hmm…I don't know where this is going to go, I don't even know if this will be published. I'm just going to ramble on and see if I like it…So I've been contemplating on whether or not I want to continue with this blog, reasons that I don't even know. And the reasons I am aware of I am not going to say, as I will most likely get ridiculed anyway. So for those of you that never liked me in the first place, then YAY you can throw one hell of a party, bust open a piñata of me while you are at it. For those of you who did like me, well sorry I guess? IM me and I'll type you your own personalized Matomatic IM entry. WOOT wont you be showing that off to the kids in school? Once school starts -.-…It is not positive yet so do NOT get up and bar the door...

VA Beach. It was an OK vacation, probably the worst vacation to VA Beach though =/. Not that it was bad, just the other ones were better. I missed, um, "people"…Um the weather was perfect, it did not rain on us while we were at the beach so that is good =)…All I have to say is FUCK North Carolina! Their fucking mountains were on fire and of course the wind had to blow directly at VA Beach, meaning the old ladies were wearing smoky perfume, and if that were the case there were giant bingo tournaments going on every single block…Ok yeah if you understood a damn word I just said in that last sentence then HIGHFIVE.

Everything down there was expensive, EXCEPT GAS. Gasoline was $3.83 at one station! But the necklaces I shop for were approximately $6.00 each! Let us just say it is pretty easy to steal things if you wanted…WHO SAID IT!? You better not be assuming anything, because when you assume…yeah you know how it goes.

Oh, something else I want to fuck…NOT like that…FUCK the air force. Of course there has to be a freaking naval base, air force base, and all that good stuff right next to VA Beach. I don't have a problem with the navy, since they don't bother me. But the damn air force bothers me. The jet planes constantly fly over your head from about 5 PM to 10 PM. And trust me, it is extremely loud, so loud your ears start to bleed o.o…

I am done typing for now, who knows for how long. It has been a fun journey on Foote's Funky Boat Ride if I decide to disembark on this island. Farewell mine companions, and good luck!

1 comment:

Joey said...

dont leave man, its okay to say the "person" you missed. if someone has a problem, its there problem.its people with those problems that frustrate me. i dont know whats going on and im happier because of it, but i do know that it is best to just not criticize a person. some people havent learned that yet