Saturday, June 21, 2008

STOP

I really don't have a lot of time but I want to post this one thing for everyone to see…Leave me alone! I did shit and Whorry Torry Lorrie has a problem with me, and everyone else wants to comment fight on MY entry, when I'm just an innocent victim myself. So please, find somewhere else if you can, if not- whatever. Thank you =).

P.S…Whoever the fuck you are, as I have a strong feeling there is no ryan and your just someone I know, don't you ever talk shit about mine sweet innocent Barbra Allen…o.o…or w/e…Talk all you want about me, but don't fucking step there.

2 comments:

Alaskanwolf said...

Matt, i am sorry i used your entry to further in comments about this fight, but it was the only time i saw Lorrey post again, and i needed to speak with him, so to end what he had started. Its up to Ryan if he wishes to tell you his real name or not, as i know who he was, and he ended it, and i hope he doesn't get any more urges to start more crap, and as of now you'll never see me post again.. unless Ryan decides to be born a new.

Joey said...

now, we all might have theories on this matter, but i personally hate the whole "wrapped around your finger thing". think of this. if you keep your girlfriend happy, your whipped and shes in control of you. but if you dont your a terrible boyfriend and you guys dont belong together. i cant stand that. people who usually say that number 1. usually dont have relationships with real people, 2. are crappy at relationships with real people. 3. never even stop to think that the girl would do just as much for the guy. i feel ya matt... i mean not literally cuz thats not EXACTLY my thing. or your thing. so in respect to our respective things i leave you with this as a guy thats dealt with people criticizing his relationship for a year and a half, just brush it off. sometimes people do stuff like that on blogs with fake names to compensate for the fact that they have small penises