Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm Gunna Put This Place On The Map

Hello Blog!!! how have you been? umm blogg? im talking to you! you never answer me! BLOG! MY FACE IS UP HERE PERVERT!

anyway its been wayyy too long since i posted. so im gunna now. lets see what is new with me. i have a job at mr. zs.

i went to knoebles yesterday and my girlfriend wanted me to go on the twister with her, now there are like only 2 roller coasters at knoebles, the phoenix which i loved, and the twister that scares me. anyone know if its faster or slower than the phoenix?

also another question, i have AP english next year, and i have to read 3 books, iv narrowed a list down to 6 so i want some opinions

Catch-22
Alice in Wonderland
The Catcher in the Rye
The Stranger
A Clockwork Orange
The Perks Of Being a Wallflower



3 important things are happening on june 24th
1. me and my girlfriend are celebrating a year and 7 months together
2. the new Cute Is What We Aim For cd comes out! the first single is a catchy number called Practice Makes Perfect, the album sounds more complex than the simple first one, it also has better writing and the vocals do a lot more. sooo hopefully ill be able to review it and put it up here
3. one of my favorite bands, forever the sickest kids have a video debuting on trl. heres the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGYtBOPQhMI

anyways i think the next thing i post up here will be another album review. the next one will be. umm how about i let you pick
heres your choices. there all compilation disks

Punk Goes Crunk
Warped Tour 2007 Disk 1
Punkorama 8

1 comment:

Buddy Foote said...

Read Catch-22 as I heard it's very good and Roman started reading it. Also, I read Catcher in the Rye a few years ago and I loved it. I think you would too.

However, I'm taking advanced English, so don't listen to me. xD