Monday, June 16, 2008

MG squared

Before I go and start writing blog entries, I would like to tell all of you as much as I can about myself, or however much I want. My name is Matt. I am a senior at Camp Lakeland. A nickname that was given to me way back in fourth grade is "Ugly," and many people still call me by that name. I do NOT take any offense to the name, as it is NOT true in any sense of the word ;-). –Off topic- I like to stress the word "not", as you can tell, along with other words, so more than 97.83% of the time you will see that word under Caps. Anyway, I play soccer in the fall, dome soccer in the winter and spring, and stay conditioned in the summer by running and riding my bike until the season starts again. I consider myself very athletic; I can play any sport, except for water polo, though I never tried. I also think of myself as pretty smart. I am in the top 10 of our grade. Most people consider me as a math genius, and since the day I proved I am smarter than a TI-83 plus I agree with that statement. (Honestly, long story but I once proved my calculator wrong, or Mr. CalCal as I like to call it.) I have a strange sense of humor, one that only Steve knows just as well as me, since he shares it exactly. That's probably why he is considered my best friend. Robert Knox in my opinion is one of the funniest guys to ever walk this planet, and depending on your sense of humor you will either highly agree with me or yell in rage and throw me in a basement. I am in a more than serious relationship, one that I never thought I'd be in at least till the days of college. I have found my soul mate in eleventh grade. Some may say that 17 is too early to know if you'll be spending the rest of your life with someone else, but there is always those slight exceptions, and I am happy to belong to that select few.

I have never been apart of a blog before, I don't even enjoy writing all that much, which is a main reason I am not partaking in AP English for this upcoming year. So why am I doing this? Hmm…let me rephrase my last statement…I don't enjoy writing when I am told what to write, for a grade, under a certain time frame. Here I can write whenever I want and about anything. If you read my entries, you might see sarcasm. You might see bitching. You might see vocabulary from the 17th century. Whatever strikes me at that moment is what you will get. But for now that is all, it is almost 12:30 am and I have to wake up at 6:30 am for that last time tomorrow until next school year for report cards tomorrow morning =/. See you soon...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome to the blog matttt! :)

Anonymous said...

well someone is very high on themselves....why dont u shut the fuck up about how smart u r cuz no one cares....i dont care about how so called perfect ur life is cuz its all a crock of bullshit, mg squared haha ,or like mg squashed just like ur life actually is =P <--- fucking stupid to put in a blog, cuz no one cares how ur feeling either....here is another thought, u think ur all hot shit but the truth is that u r probably just a lazy bastard with an overactive imagination...and i seriously doubt that u r smarter than a calculator, ur prob not even smarter than a rock so fuck off and have a shitty life...or should i say shittier.

Buddy Foote said...

Oh really now? You think you can waddle into my domain and write such words regarding my best friend? Well fuck you. You're nothing but a crock of bullshit yourself. You have no right to make fun of other people like this. Oh, look at me, high and mighty. I'll go make fun of innocent people. Sorry guy, but just because your life sucks doesn't mean you have to make shit out of somebody's life who is better than you. Yet again, I repeat, fuck you.

Brittangerine said...

There is only one word for that comment, and that would be jealousy. Your just mad that you have nothing else to do with your "crock of bullshit" life than to sit on your computer and annoy innocent people who clearly have a better and more productive life than you do. So you can just fuck off, because you're messing with the wrong people. You mess with one person, you mess with all of us. So why don't you go find yourself a life instead of screwing yourself over.

Anonymous said...

oh look at me, i'm so cool! i'm leaving an anonymous comment so no one knows who i am! wow i'm so fucking lame! Maybe i should get a life!

Cynical Chris said...

Wow just read that comment, what the fuck is wrong with you dude I mean you cant just go from blog to blog picking at people just because you feel insecure about yourself. Here is some advice; grow up!!!