Thursday, June 26, 2008



Teh Foote’s Thoughts #1

I walked out into my yard today to retrieve the recycling bin and found that a new forest of giant blades of some foreign plant has sprouted up around the area of my yard. I named it the Forest of Rye and moved on with my day.

Having a phone on vibrate serves no purpose if you cannot feel it or hear it dance along some surface – including any soft material, like a couch. Make sure you put your phone in a pocket that has contact with your body. People get angry when you don't answer their calls, and angrier when you use the lame "excuse" that your phone was on vibrate and you didn't know the person on the other line was calling. You should know this as you have "ESP . . . N . . . 2" – quote used by my late English teacher. He's not dead; he's just late to class.

One day I walked downstairs and saw some DVD college course catalog lying on the kitchen table. Sadly, there were no computer-related classes. On the other hand, I was intrigued by a class titled The Joy of Mathematics. I believe it guarantees that I can do mental math as extreme as logarithms. I'm pretty excited about this, especially due to the fact that I can't do '6 + 9' in my head.

Garbage cans stink. Literally.

I was checking my voicemail today and my thought train went like this: no new messages.

I just went to Endless Mountain Movie Theatre, the only privately-owned theatre left in the area, to see the movie Get Smart. Not only was it highly humorous to the point where I wet myself from laughter, but I got a degree in engineering and a minor in business. I'm now a CEO of all things big and beautiful.

I hate broken errata. I do, however, like the synonym. It should be a band name or something. Maybe a blog title?

I'm single. If there was a double of me, I would have a twin.

Is there a way to export iPod libraries from the iPod to the computer? This has been bothering me lately. The computer that hosted all of my music was wiped a while ago, and since then, my iPod is filled with outdated songs that I would like to add more tunes to. As it's 80 GB, there's no point to wiping the disk space on the iPod itself. Damn Apple – tricky bastards.

I'm out!

No comments: