Friday, June 06, 2008



Go Somewhere Else!

There is a conspiracy theory, I tell you! Outside of my lovely house in Jermyn is a common meeting place for the freaks and strange teenagers of Jermyn. I can't go a single day without hearing about twenty vulgar words shouted out down Main Street in less than five seconds. Mostly these little street gangs consist of a few guys and a girl or two. They'll just stand outside of my house, meet outside of my house for about a minute then continue walking, or choose to dribble a basketball outside of my house while talking loudly. There is nothing more annoying in the world to me than trying to study or do my homework and hear a basketball bounce for about twenty minutes outside of my window. Why don't I close my window? I shouldn't have to! This is my property and I don't want that scum on it! However, there's really no actions I can take against these deviant individuals. I can go outside, bitch at them, and get my ass kicked, but I don't find that to be a very logical situation. Ironic that I'm the junior council member of Jermyn. But even on that note, I doubt even the council can do anything about it. One can't set curfew as this mostly happens throughout the course of the day. Plus, I'm against curfew in the first place myself. Why? If we can drive until eleven o' clock, why can't I walk around Jermyn quietly minding my own business past nine o' clock? That just makes zero sense to me. If I were step out of a car and walk a block at 10:15 PM, I'm breaking the law. Oh no! I never got around to asking council about Jermyn's curfew. I just remember that a cop yelled at me once when I was walking home from Craig's house about two years ago.

I fell asleep at 6 PM today as I was exhausted from barely sleeping all week. However, I was awoken only three-in-a-half hours later by a rude interruption from the outside world of those teenager scumbags. I entered the world of reality from my dream-like state when I heard the infamous and overused phrase, "Fuck you!" In my head, I registered that another street gang was positioned outside of my house. No surprise there! However, there were only two people -- and they were a couple. They were a fighting couple tonight. All I heard was, "Blah, blah, you barely treat me like your girlfriend!" and...stuff. And then she stole the guy's cell phone and ran off to resume fighting about two houses away. If I wasn't so drowsy, I would've yelled at them out of my window. I honestly can't stand it anymore. Sure, sometimes it's entertaining, but they talk so damn loud. These people think that their conversations are private, but in fact the whole street knows that Susan had sexual intercourse with Jeff now. Brilliant! I was wondering about those two! And I would like to add that most of these kids go to Valley View. I reclaim my statement from before: scumbags.

Have a good one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow it sounds like something needs to be done about the "hood rats" so to speak.

Anonymous said...

Gulp can't you just call the police? :( I would definitely consider moving out of that neighborhood XD Goodluck and take care!

Anonymous said...

I would call the police if they're that much of a bother. Or get a hound. A big, mean hound. :)