Wednesday, June 11, 2008



Prac ti cal

Hello. I just got home from school. The year's really winding down and there is little going on aside from a final here and there. I really have not written in awhile. In a way I was avoiding writing for a few weeks in order to collect my thoughts. I usually just write about what's been new in my life; however, lately there has been too much and too little that I would not know where to begin. I can't believe it's June now though, wow. Sometimes I'll reflect upon the month of May and be really surprised I was capable of managing all that I had to carry during that time. xD

The weather has been unbelievably warm recently. It's very summery and makes me feel more excited for summer to officially arrive. One of the things I like about summer is not knowing what to expect. Ever year I may make numerous plans, but by the time school rolls around again, it's always interesting to see what I actually did end up doing. :P Therefore it's probably best to just be spontaneous all summer long. I think I'll make that be my goal, if I were to set one for this summer. I'll try to be more "in the moment" and just one of those "let's get up and go, do it and have fun" type of people. I rarely am like that, and it serves as a characteristic I was never very fond of. Sounds like a plan then. ;)

It is weird how "shy" I am being in this blog entry, hah. If that is even possible to show. :P I feel like there is soo much I can be saying, but something is holding me back. Maybe it is my craving for watermelon. :P Yep, that's gotta be it. I think I am going to take a survey or something and share it. I really feel like answering one, and maybe it will help me summarize some events of the past month. Hopefully I'll write again soon, too! :)

1) Do you think you're mature?
not completely.
2) Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks?
not necessarily.
3) Who was the last person's house you went to besides your own?
laurens.
4) Miss someone?
sure, if you'd like me tooo.
5) What are you listening to?
the tv, and some band i never heard of.
6) Do you clean when you’re upset?
hah yes, actually!
7) Do you like someone right now?
ask around, the answer can be anywhere, even in your sock! ;) ♥
9) What are you doing tomorrow?
taking my health final, eating, sleeping, studying, packing!
10) What is your favorite flavor ice cream?
strawberry, banana, and chocolate mixed.
11) Whats the most important thing in a relationship in your opinion?
hmm..well trust, honesty, and a sincere interest in being with the other person is always good. both parties wanting the same thing, like being on the same level is important, too. :)
12) Favorite color?
pink/blue/purple.
14) Who did you ride in a car with last besides your family?
coreysteveandashley.
15) Where is your cell phone?
on the table.
16) What's the color of your shirt you are wearing?
light brown.
17) What did you do Sunday?
i think that was the day i went to laurens, right? :P
18) Do you have any bruises?
on my knee, actually.
19) What were you doing at noon yesterday?
watching a movie/yawning/tearing of boredom.
20) How long does it take you to get ready?
an hour.
21) Have you been outside today?
yes and will be going out again.
22) The last text you received on your cell was from?
nehpets!
23) Are you tired right now?
i am, yes.
24) Last movie you watched? and when ?
i forget the name, some dance movie, and uh, yesterday.
25) What do you miss?
i miss things sure, but i am looking forward to other things too so.. i'm good. :)
26) Are you wearing any jewelry?
no i took it off.
27) Last person you hugged?
corey, and not the foote. xD
28) The last place you went to?
school.
29) How's your heart lately?
hopeful.
30) Do you sing in the shower?
not really, a song might play through my head but i don't actually sing, psshaw. :P
31) Has anyone ever sang or played music for you personally?
maybe, yes.
35) If you could fix things with anyone who would it be and why?
i'd have to give that some thought.
36) Do you think people should throw the word "love" around like they do?
no. that really bothers me. it'd probably take me a long time to admit i "loved" anyone, i think of it more seriously and as something special. :)
38) What should you be doing right now?
reading, eating, and laying outside.
39) Do you get along with your parents?
pretty much mhmm.
40) Whats the car of your dreams?
no preference currently.
41) Ever wanted to be a teacher?
yep oh yep.
42) Ever been stuck in an elevator?
no, thank goodness. :P
43) What do your friends call you?
caaat.
44) First thing you notice in the opposite gender?
umm...i think i notice their voice, hair, and face first.
45) Favorite physical feature on yourself?
pshhh okay. let's go with my -thinks of something random- ..shoulder! :)
46) Have you done anything embarrassing lately?
everyday. :P
47) What did you last eat?
a sandwich.
48) What are you looking forward to?
friday.
49) Have any tattoos?
nope.
50) Do you hate when people smoke around you?
mostly.

Well that was fun. Adios!(:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope your summer's great :)