Saturday, March 25, 2006

Easy Going

I was oing good for three days last week, posting at least one blog entry a day. Then all this week there wasn't one update here. Why? I wasn't in the mood for blogging, and I'm still not even today. A.K.A. I don't feel like typing. I've been going easy all week because of the Day Two thing all week at our school due to state testing and hardly had any homework, so I either stayed up all night talking to Caitlin or playing Runescape. I have nothing to add really and nothing to say. I have a lot of images to share and even a video but really, that's it. Here's a short laydown of my last week and then I'll just move right on to the media.

  • Monday -- After school went over Brown's house to help him and Schlasta study for a upcoming geometry quiz on proofs. Went to Schlasta's house twice, once to go get him so we I can teachg him and eat his peanut butter and crackers, and a second time to make a documentry of his house with my digital camera. Here's the movie:




    • Tuesday -- Went outside with Craig after school. Went up by where they're building even more houses in Jermyn on a hill that we climbed up to take pictures. Then we made a ten-minute tape with a short documentry of our pre chem teacher's house on it, in which she lives practically right behind me.
    • Wednesday -- Craig came over again after school. Played catch with a football and went for a small bike ride. Did the only homework I had all week -- analysis on characters and setting between the poem and film versions of "The Odyssey".
    • Thursday -- I think I stayed home all day because my mother said I was grounded but she was sleeping when she said that therefore meaning that she didn't mean anything. If that even just made any sense. I forgot anything that happened that day.
    • Friday -- Went to the WNEP show at the Wyoming Valley Mall in Wilkes-Barre. Took three pictures on the way there.
    • Today -- Played Runescape.
    What an exciting week, eh? I hope that video works... Anyhow, I don't know why but I'm just not in the mood for typing. I'm hardly even in the mood for going on the computer. I might go to a school play tonight so if digital cameras are allowed, you'll know what you'll be seeing on here either tomorrow or whenever. That's after I get my hair cut at five though. Umm..I made 920k on Runescape...and...Craig took some pictures himself Tuesday. I was going to put a little caption under the pictures but I'm just not in the mood. Until I ever feel like typing again, I'll just plop pictures on here therefore you'll be seeing the shortest entries on this page then. Have a good one.

    Digital Camera Pictures from Tuesday:







    Okay, here's a little caption. Craig and I started taking close-up of things from the view we were seeing (which is the second picture -- the view) from our little hill (the first picture). We were taking turns with pictures. Starting at the second row, it goes my picture, Craig's, mine, Craig's, and so on.

    Digital Camera Pictures from Friday (yesterday):




    Runescape Pictures from Today:





1 comment:

Jenifer said...

I think the documentary that you guys made was so funny. Bobby and I were laughing for hours about it. You will be a great film maker some day, and when you are rich and famous don't forgot who lived in your "weekend home". I better get a cut of the $ :)... it's actually 12:13 a.m., I don't know what's up with the time on my computer, when I posted my last blog on myspace about Zachary it had a totally off time too, oh well you will have to check it out for me <3 Byes