Sunday, March 19, 2006

Just Some Extras

Around 9:30 this morning when I got up, I quickly turned on my laptop to add another little feature to my 'Extra' page that you'll find a link to on the right side panel. This page is titled "Google Talk Conversations" and I upload, with permission, Google Talk conversations I have with friends, however at this current time the only people I talk to who have Google Talk is Drake and Caitlin. Plus for the record, I only have conversations with Caitlin on there because I'm not too sure if Drake would approve of it. Now if more people got Google Talk, like Kester or Craig, then I'd have more things to post but no, they haven't yet found out the beautiful wonders of Google Talk. I had to rush and make the pages and link each one to one another before Eric's birthday party, which was quite fun by the way. It was a pool party at a hotel, but I'll get into that more in just a bit. Back to the pages, if you happen to have Google Talk, I advise you to maybe add me and speak to me once in a while and maybe if you want to let me upload our conversation on here. I don't know if anybody really cares to take the time to read such lengthy conversations (however look at most of the blog entries I post) but if you want to know more about myself and my friends, then just maybe read a few lines and be happy. You may find soe humor in there depending on your own sense of humor.

Now about the party. It's pretty hard to tell you about the party because my thiry pound cat is rubbing up aganist my arm as I type right now, which makes matters here a lot worse. Anyway, the party was at the Days Inn hotel near Idle Hour Lanes in Dickson City. Like I mentioned, it was a pool party. What I found pretty akward was that it was snowing outside today yet I was going swimming. Now I think to myself that this snow may cause a delay tomorrow morning, however it's mostly just sqalls here and there. Now back on subject. The party was fun. A lot of my friends were there like Andy, Corey, another Corey, Matt, Josh, Kyle, Alan, Tyler, Joe, another Joe, of course Eric, and a lot more including some kids and some girls too, like Amanda and Mica. I was in the pool a bit, playing beach volleyball just spiking the ball back and forth across the pool with two teams of three. Matt and Josh were on mine and Amanda, Alan, and...oh what's his name were on the other. Then when everybody started to pick each other up and toss each other into the pool, I went into the hot tub with Joe, Corey, and Kyle. Then after an hour we ate whimpies (or however you spell it...) and snacks, got changed, and went home. Great party overall.

Then I took some random pictures and talked to Caitlin for the rest of the night. Enjoy.

Digital Camera Images from Today:





Have a good one, or else.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Glad you had fun at the party =) I decided to just leave a comment because these are my favoritest entries of yours lately, hehe [:

Okay, that's all, yay kept it quick, thanks again for Runescape help! I know I will like that game, it's neat already in the few mintues I have struggled to stayed logged in~*~ =D Cya!

Jenifer said...

I am glad that you had a good time @ the party. I love the pics that you took , especially the one of Molly , she's such a QT. oh well just reading your blogs and putting some comments up for ya, *byes*