Wednesday, March 15, 2006

On Hiatus?

No, this blog isn't dead so do not fret with the fact that I didn't post in almost a week. There have been many things in my life that has disabled me to be allowed to post here. One are IM conversations, in which I find myself in front of my computer for hours talking to either Caitlin or Drake on Google Talk and sometimes signing on to lagful AIM to maybe talk with my other friends who have not yet found the wonders of Google Talk or my sister. Conversation topics vary. Second, Runescape, Runescape, and Runescape. Yes ladies and gentlemen, Runescape. This game keeps me up until 10:30 on school nights when I have three tests the next day just to soak up the glory of such a wonderful MMORPG. And 10:30 is my limit -- set by myself. I sometimes try to keep the maximum ten but that doesn't work out too well 1/3 of the time. Now that I can finally weild dragon weapons and that I'm into running law runes, I'm on a lot. I was only on once today right before school being that I took the fastest shower in my life but...didn't get too much done. Just 27 free law runes. And last but not least, homework, in which homework isn't the factor half of the time. Also being extremely tired could be a reason but one of those three reasons normally cause my eyes to droop down and for my head to ache badly. I haven't forgotten about this blog. Actually, I think about it regularly, trying to come up with something to type but half of the time I come out with a blank. Sure, I have a personal life, but who gives a damn about that? I need to end this paragraph...

Well, for now, my life. Dammit, I use commas too much... Anyway, let's continue up on my speech that in my last entry I said I had to do and how I was highly worried about it. Just to add quickly before I speak about that I want to say that in a previous entry called "Still Away From Home" posted on February 26th I edited it because some of the thumbnails weren't working correctly when clicked on. You could read more about it there though. Anyway, speech. Saturday I didn't get around to it. Actually Saturday I didn't do any homework I had. Sunday was then work day. On Sunday, I had to do research on Switzerland, print out my sources and highlight the used information, type up and print out an outline, make a map and flag of Switzerland, assemble my speech, practice my speech, do English homework, and then study for a Spanish quiz on clothing. That was quite a lot to list alone. Although our speech teacher said that there was a high chance she wouldn't be there Monday because she may have jury duty, and good news was that she was indeed not there. So our speeches were held off until Wednesday. In other words, today. Only five people in our class had our speech ready today (and we have a pretty big class of maybe twenty or more) including myself so I went third, said everything pretty natural, and finished hearing a crowd's appluse. My teacher said my speech was perfect and that I got a one hundred to the whole class and used my speech as an example on how everybody else in the room should do theirs. That made me feel good. And a got a 102 on my Spanish quiz by the way. So that's three 100's in a row for my speeches delievered.

A lot happened since my last post but I'm not going to write a book. Like I said before, I already wrote an autobiography. Another one is not needed. I have an "At The Bell" test in advanced geometry on Friday with another Spanish quiz too and I have a pre chem quiz tomorrow so...a lot of tests to prepare for. But point being, I have pictures! Yes! New fresh pictures hot out of the oven. Although these pictures are old and none were taken today but I took them previously for my blog entries that I was supposed to post but other distractions got in my way. I have both pictures taken with my digital camera and pictures of Runescape. Let us begin this voyage then:

Fresh Pictures:

Runescape:


This was taken on January 14th. I wanted to buy some gloves from Craig that he had so therefore I did.


This was taken on March 4th. I don't remember why was I went to the Hero Supply Shop for some reason, and bought a tiara.


This was taken on March 11th. I was training my combat level so I could weild my dragon longsword by training on the jogre and cyclops at the Ardounage Zoo.


This was taken on March 13th. I'm on my way to run laws for the first time and just teleported to Varrock from Ardounage. Then I got my axe out of my bank and headed over to Edgeville, where I built the highest kind of canoe and went down the river to Lumbridge. Then I headed over to Draynor.


This was taken on the same day. Just got a succesful run in this picture as you could see with my 27 law runes and 27 noted law essences.


Yet again, this was taken on the same day. This is the actual establishment of the law rune area and I'm just leaving after yet another successful run.

Digital Camera:




At my second-to-last recent visit to my sister's, she and her husband made me my own room in their old guest bedroom. Being that I was the only guest that ever stayed in their house for the night. These are just pictures of the room, including a picture that my sister colored for me.


My sister wanted me to take this picture for her MySpace. I presume it's a bar her husband and herself always go to.


Taken at my last recent visit to my sister's. This is their cat, Buster. I had pictures of him on here before many times. Damn cat...



Like I mentioned in the last blog entry, we're working on redoing the parlor in my house and these are pictures I took last week of writing on the wall that dates back to November 29, 1971. Why is it that whenever I type a blog entry, I forget names of thing. Well, this was on the wall under the other wall...I can't think! I sound like an absolute fool in this entry. Oh well...it'll come to me in five minutes after I hit 'publish post'.


I was going to do something called "Daily Homework Situation" or something similar to that and I took this picture about two days ago so...it's not too daily, is it? Thought I'd still share them because I want to put these pictures on my camera to use before I upload them to my desktop.

I'm pretty damn tired so have a good one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there =)

Get any leaf sticker today? I snuck one on that said hello before lunch knowing you come late from music..the strange part was after lunch I found it stuck to my own locker along with the one's my friends stick all over everyday. Well if you did get it, I hope it made you feel special for a second!

Anyways, yes I guess it's gonna turn out with me leaving you a friendly long comment. That's okay though =) Gives me something to do..although I should be studying for the ATB test but you know I gotta push that off till the last minute lol =P

Yay! It makes me feel so special when you randomly mention me in your blog like that! I feel fa*o*s [can't publicly post that word =P ] to be mentioned on the one & only Buddy Foote's Blog! Haha..er what else did I want to say. Oh! I enjoyed looking at the pictures of your new room and your regular room and a cat..and a colorful sign..and some more signs..and your HW I so recognized =P

I should get an award for the longest comment ever posted! It's not even a comment anymore..it's a.. whole entire conversation with..myself..like again hah. Okay.

I never know how to end. I feel rude just being like "okay bye."

... O.o

okay bye!

Jenifer said...

I am so glad that you like my cat so much :) , he was suppose to go and have his pic taken with the easter bunny today, but I didn't take him due to illness. My illness not his. I also like the pics of your room that you put in this post, you have to put some pics of Buster up for me, I don't have any of him on my computer...well hope that you are feeling better soon. I know that you are not feeling good because you haven't posted a blog in awhile, well talk to you soon