Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Blogging Absence from Sickness

Here is the shortest post I'll ever leave here in my unoffical career of blogging. The reason I haven't post is because I'm sick, in which I'm sick right now in which I feel like I have a fever. I got sick this Sunday after staying over my sister's yet again for the night. I developed a sore throat last Thursday, however, in which that day was a snow day like I expected it to turn out to be. Friday was a tow-hour delay so I didn't have my speech. I did my speech yesterday and got a one hundred on it. Being sick since Sunday badly with post nasal drip and a severe sore throat, I still went to school for the last three days. I didn't miss a day of school yet and I plan to resume that record. I'm playing Runescape again. I died last week for the first time since I started playing back last fall on a dark wizard. This time I died from a tribesman's posion, which dealt 11 HP. Saturday night, I went to play pool with my sister at a bowling alley called Idle Hour Lanes, getting my middle finger on my right hand getting a chunk of skin out of it. My backpack also broke Saturday. What bad luck I'm having. This entry had no exact order and is longer than I thought it would be. Good night. Adios. !Nos vemos! Maybe I'll see you yet again when I get better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're sick, buddy. Glad to see you're feeling well enough to post again. Take care of yourself.

Unknown said...

¡Hola amigo!

Lo siento para usted está enfermo.

¡Felicitaciones en Senor estudiante de el mes! =D =D Usted lo mereció mucho.

¡Hasta Luego!

Carmen=P

Buddy Foote said...

Me no hablo espanol.

Jenifer said...

sorry to hear that you are sick....but guess what???? I am too, so thanks....lol, hope that you are feeling better soon....luv ya kiddo....sissy