Saturday, November 24, 2007

hot damn that girls on fire!

hmm heres 5 minutes of random lines im coming up with

when it comes down to it, im just gonna be a decoration to hide under the floorboards

i'll close you're eyes so tight they wont open again

theres some stars in the sky tonight, i wonder which one im gonna be like

she hurt me with her words, my knife just finished the job

when im down and out, against your wall, from the 30th floor is where id like to fall
ill give the pavement a whole new shade of red, cuz after that i'll be...

who knew there were so many nerves in the neck

im sitting in the shadows, behind your chain-link fence, waiting to return the favor

with my lips on the ice it feels true to your face, no real heat, like the damp street

with that being said, i still wish i was dead


okay now i'm done. well i went to new york this weekend for a little bit and played some crazy good music with my cousin sam. hes a cool guy. he played drums and i played guitar. we got it on a video camera, so as soon as i get the neccessary means i'll share it with everyone to tear it apart =]. i hope everyone had a great thanksgiving holiday! Bon soir! numa numa bye bye!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woah Joeyyyyyy =)
It's so weird that when I come to the blog there is an entry from you, because just last night I was thinking how you still need an avatar made, so guess what, I'm making one now for you, and if you don't like it, whenever in the world you sign on AIM again when I am, you can re-make it yourself like I told ya you could. :]

Oh! And I reaalllyyy liked "theres some stars in the sky tonight, i wonder which one im gonna be like"

I sorta saved it. :] hehe.