Thursday, November 29, 2007

Speed Kills

heyy everyone, it looks like there hasnt been an entry in a whileso i'm gunna.

i'm in trig now and am realizing something, this class always consists of me listening to my mp3 player and sitting on a computer playing "N The Way Of The Ninja". on the whole it is a fun class though.

right now im listening to a little known band called the higher, its really intresting music.

i just learned of one of my girlfriend's fears. apparantly i'm relatively outgoing and it makes her nervous. but everyones always nervous.
i went shopping at the mall yesterday for some Christmas presents. i got a shirt, sweatervest, and a nice new pair of shoes. its a brand i never heard of called TUK and they have rising suns on them. i like them though. i also got a haircut.

well i hope everyone has a great week and weekend!
byeeeeeeeee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Joey. :] Toldja I'd read your blog. But I seriously think you never see my comments, oh well. :P

I wanted to say that I sort of just maybe lloovvee "the higher"! If I recall correctly, they sing the song "Weapons Wired" on my myspace! :P

Oooh, and today, I listened to "Melee". I can see you enjoying them. =)

Anonymous said...

http://www.everdestiny.com

Glad that you had some interesting things sought out while Xmas shopping.

Well, I would consider that one of your girlfriend's insecurities, not fear.