Friday, August 22, 2008

Bummin' & Jammin'

I am sitting at home being bummed out due to the fact that we were supposed to go to the Kid Rock and Lynyrd Skynyrd concert tonight in Camden and the people that we were supposed to go with backed out at the last minute. Now Jimmy and I are sitting around jammin' out to the Kid Rock and Skynyrd cd's that he has. I guess that it's kinda cute when he said that we could have our own concert :) very sweet......but do you know what else would be really sweet? Actually listening to them both play live. I guess the saying you can't always get what you want is a true one. I've been absent from the blog lately due to the fact that I was internetless. Yesterday the comcast cable guy came and hooked up the modem to my laptop and I think that I have been on this dam computer since, well minus a few hours due to sleep. I am going to try to post as often as I can. Well I guess that I will end this and get back to my concert (haha) .....hope that you are all well and wish you best of luck in your upcoming school years, the last for some of you :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Jen is back!

Unknown said...

Hey Jen! :D Sorry to hear that your concert didn't work out as planned, but I do agree with you that it sounds so cute you at least had someone close to relax and listen to the songs with. =]