Saturday, August 02, 2008

Trust

I would like to base this paragraph off of the idea of trust. Trust is a crucial part of society in human life. Without it, we couldn't do anything really. We need to trust one another to build things, trust one another in business deals, etc. Also, trust is what defines a friendship. If youc annot trust someone they cannot be your friend. In people, trust can be a fragile concept. One slip up and your pegged untrustworthy for life. So I ask everyone to ensure that others can trust you, and to keep it in the vault...

In other news, I have been playing RuneScape a bit more. I got to level 78 mining, and I am halfway to 85 xp wise. Also, I think after mining I may consider training combat a bit, since the upcoming clan wars and pvp updates I want to be ready. I will probably only train defense, magic , and prayer, the surivival skills. Most of those games are about survival, so I need to be able to take hits, bind enemies, and use prayer effectivly. Also, any player moderaters from runescape that may read this, I urge you to refer Buddy Foote. He deserves it from what i've seen, and he will be a great help to your cause.

Finally, I got Steve into some music I like. he was listening to some interesting tunes, but I set him on the right path, and reccomended him some Van Halen tunes, most of which from their album 5150. I like these songs very much and would reccomend them to most people. I also enjoy Cracked rear view from Hootie and the Blowfish, so thats worth a listen. Well, thats all i wanted to say, and please leave any comments about my post.

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh57/transpower/78Mining.jpg

No comments: