Sunday, August 24, 2008

Real World Traders- I applaud you...

Hi guys its me, back with another exciting post. To begin, do not let my title fool you. Real world trading is bad and illegal and I do not support it in anyway. But, ever since RuneScape began making changes to the game to prevent it, I have benefitied from it. See, I am a pure freeplayer, and before November 2007, the free game was never updated. Infact, until that time the only f2p update besides holiday events was the stronghold of security. Well, it all began in Nov. 2007, with the grand exchange. Reading bts september, a place like this was mentioned. At the time i never expected it to be like it is, but it sounded cool. The ge is pretty much wal mart in the game. Although it compltely took trading out of the game, it made things a bit more efficient. I can now buy 25k big bones in a matter of minutes for the same price instead of saying buying b bones 450 ea 1million times. A hoo ra to jagex. Next game dec 10, with the most controversial update in rs history. Pvp and wilderness changes -shivers-, along with rev's and gravestones. To futher prevent rwt, jagex got rid of tradional wilderness playerkilling and replaced it with bounty hunter and clan wars. They also got rid of the bone yard -cries- and shrunk the wilderness. Now these updaes where negative, but needed for the game. F2p also got team capes and the much needed duel arena. At this point rs was indifferent with me, Then came a new year, and on the second day, I witnesed the macros leave. Yes, they removed balanced trade. A needed update, and I like that it is in place, although it hinders some previous in game fun. At this point f2p was a little worse then before, but not by much since we gained some features. Next came Feb. and the state of play was released, giving hope where it was needed. Some time passed, and FOG came out, along with new lvl up messages, new interface, and little hp status buttons. Finally, in July rs hd was released to f2p, which one day i hope to enjoy, but here in August is hwrre it gets good. Promised to be added to the game are 4 new pvp features, yes 4. Clan wars changes, army game 0.0, skiller game, and pvp worlds. This gave me a reason to play, so all in all, I benefited. Btw, i porbably missed some updates... Like the rc guild duh', another great update, which came witht he best rs f2p mage gear.....

In other news, rs has been a bit stagnant for me lately since I am mostly waiting for pvp to come out. I kinda have a goal of mining only rune ores to lvl 86, and I have around 300 atm 0.0....

In other news yet again, my school opens up on Tues, and i got my schedule yesterday. Turns out in my school math and english mean nothing, since I do not have them, I have study hall in place. Not really surprising coming from my school though. I also got home ec 2, when I nvr took home ec 1. But all in all, RWT collapsing caused upset, but brought some joy, and soon to be terror from people in pvp combat 0.0

P.S. Bts September, we ned you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your posts sometimes make me laugh, but in a good way! :P I struggle understanding the abbreviations for things, like in my mind I pretended "Bts September" stood for "Broken TypoS in Septemeber!" hahahaa. :) I am happy you have been writing as much as you have been though! And we need to get you that Eng. and Math xD