Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Great Adjustment....

Hi guys its me, been awhile since my last post, but here i go again. My title is where i will begin. Lately I have been going to bed later and laer and waking up later and later. But to adjust for school, I am going to put an end to this. Today I am going to stay up from the time i go to sleep to around 10 or 11 at night, then go to sleep. Hopefull I can adjust myself back to school time, and keep it that way. I wouldn't mind waking up at 4 and going to bed at 8. This is going to be tougher then I thought, but I have Buddy's support. In other news I just ripped most of the sleeves off my t-shirts, they get annoying...

RuneScape has been good to me lately. With the release of the runecrafting guild for f2p I had fun playing the mini game and I got myself full robes, which are the best in f2p. Also i got tokens for tele tabs since you cannot but the staff in f2p. a great update and good since few low lvls can enter, so its nice in there. You can also watch the game from the many altars in RuneScape, which is actually kinda cool. Also, since every f2p that neglected to train runecraft in the past wants in the guild, there is no rune or pure ess for sale there, and people have resorted back to standing in east varrock bank yelling buying ess full price. Lucky i bought 3mil in ess beforehand. In other news mining is going great, I am lvl 83 and about 585k till 85, 278k till 84, so thats all good. I also did a test on time it takes to mine runite ore and how it sells and they both did well.RuneScape is going good, but what I really want is the new clan wars updates, guess I will have to keep waiting....

School..ew. I do not want it to come but its inevtiable. I want it to be good, but for some reason I am worried. I am going into 10th grade its not like I am going to a new school or anything, but its hard to describe. I feel weird about it. -sigh- I also want to get myself a laptop computer, top of the line 4 gb of ram, but that seems doubtful at best. This old peice of junk will have to do. Well, for a final note to all you runecrafter wanna be's out there the guild rocks and its not to high so stop complaining, you cannot enter for a reason. Rc mage robes and tele tabs's ftw!

No comments: