Saturday, June 16, 2007

Oh Joy

-rubs head- Agh. I still have this headache I've had since around noon. :P I went out shopping early this morning [too early for a Saturday x)] and so was tired to begin with from a sleepover I'd been to the night before. Wal-Mart was overcrowded as usual, and I guess I was in my 'tired daze' and it was so crowded all the people walking past me made me dizzy and I got a headache? :P Hah, that's the theory I am sticking with anyway.

I haven't been home since my last blog entry actually. I spent two days with my bestest Heather. =) I haven't had the opportunity to sleepover her house in a verrry long time, so we were pumped and made a big deal for this event, haha. We did so many different things, not sure I could even remember them all. We spent most of our time outside, or inside eating&watching DVDs. I love going up to her family's farm. I brought a digital camera over this time and we took many pictures, but only kept 20 of them that we really liked. =]

So, first we went up to the barn, fed the animals and gave them water. We also collected a few eggs and it's fun to smash them against rocks and you see this flock of chickens scrambling as fast as their feet can carry them, haha. We ended up playing with Heather's little cousin Colby for over an hour. We didn't plan to, and I'm not sure Heather even wanted to stay, but we did and she's growing to like me more I think. :P We played quite a few different sporty games with her before we had to go eat...or something. x) We watched about 2 and a half movies the whole time there. I really liked "How To Deal" with Mandy Moore. I never saw it before, and had wanted too. It was really cute, and I grew strangely attached to this one boy's cuteness in the movie. :P

We didn't stay up too late on Thursday, only to half past 12 I suppose. We set up all these blankets, foams, pillows, and sleeping bags which made the floor incredibly comfy. :P The following day I stayed until night. I was happy Heather and I finally had hours to do all the things we rarely have time to do when I usually come over for a short Friday night thing. xP We wanted to go swimming, but her grandparents were having trouble with the pool's lining and told us it'd be best if we didn't. Beforehand we decided to just stay outside then. We went for a long walk in this new field that her horses will soon inhabit. We had to jump over electric fence even. :P Then we ran back and were doing exercizes. That was fun, we felt healthy too, ha, especially because we ate so much. We had eaten tacos, ice cream, ice pops, popcorn, pancakes, brownies, chicken patties, french fries, watermelon, and moree! Not to mention she bought especially for me this liter of orange soda that I drank the two days I was there. :P She's like "I got your favorite soda!" and I really didn't know my favorite was orange soda before this [haha], maybe I said I liked it once, but she remembered my friend Steve liked it yet she didn't get me mixed up with him..she just got it for me anyways. It was quite good though, and I usually get sick of drinking it, but I had it with every meal [except breakfast] and it was sooooo good, it just might become my real favorite, haha.

Last night we spent the evening outside playing in the church parking lot. She brought out her skateboard and scooter and we went rolling around down the road and into the lot. There was a neat dead snake in the road. :P I loved riding the scooter, yet I am still shaky on the skateboard, but not as bad as I was. At least I can get rolling with both my feet on it myself this time, haha. :P I really liked riding around out there though.

When we got back, I had a conversation with Heather's mother, who's also becoming a close friend of mine. She's easy to talk to and so sweet. She's so proud of me and my school accomplishments and how I aspire to go off to college and so we were talking about that, and how she's almost as excited as my mom is for me to pursue 'psychology' in someway. I keep thinking about it too, but my interest in education has remained with me since first grade, so it's interesting to ponder. Everybody says I can be a good listener [when I want..sometimes I can drown out so good it's not even funny :P] I'm curious as to whether or not I'll like taking the psychology/sociology class this year in school. ^^

Radically Random...
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3882/p1010078by7.jpg

Heather and me! Random picture for a radically random, mhm.=)

No comments: