Friday, June 22, 2007

Random Mumbles

You would think that an individual who recently got World of Warcraft would be crazy over the game and try out every single class on every faction on several realms but is the individual, Buddy Foote, going crazy like this? No. I only have two toons on two different servers -- Buddyfoote [Dwarf hunter][level 22](PvP) and Buddyfoote [Tauren warrior][level 6](RP). I only created my Tauren last night after I died about three or four times on my dwarf in Redridge Mountain. Cause of my death was some level 70 Horde players. I didn't want to leave the area but at the same time I didn't want to die again (I swear they had a sixth sense because wherever I went they happened to be there) so I said, "Screw this, I'm making another toon on a non-PvP server." I only leveled him to six and then I logged off for the night. I played only on my Alliance today, where the only things that I achieved were getting a few xp for level 22 and obtaining the flight path for Darkshire in Duskwood. I was actually just looking online for a free leveling guide or some guide to point me in the direction of where I have to go to effectively train, as I have no idea whatsoever as to where I should go. Redridge is okay, but the fact that I'm stuck in this little area as the outer areas have mobs of orcs, gnolls, and whatever I didn't run into yet ruins the fun for me. Duskwood creeps me out, and Ashenvale is said to be one of the most used PvP zones, so you know I may stay away from it for a while. I really don't know -- I just have this feeling that the fun that WoW overwhelmed me with is already starting to fade away. But still, Runescape isn't exactly calling to my soul any louder than it did before (if that made sense, I'm just tired and rambling on).

Craig stayed over last night. He was going at his second attempt at Fight Caves on Runescape. Sadly, after about two hours of playing in the wee hours of the morning (plus I was dead tired even after having a cup of coffee) Craig was killed during the last wave by Jad. Out of the two times that Craig did the Fight Caves, he got to Jad both times. At least that's good -- the only hard parts that he has to worry about is not having lag, switching the prayers properly, and, of course, having to get the money and the new crystal bows (he has to degrade both of his bows to purchase the new ones, thus it can take a while) every time he loses. I hope he successfully walks away with a fire cape one of these times.

Craig had to leave as soon as we woke up because I had to get ready to go get surgery. Well, it's not exactly surgery. I know what surgery is -- I have been having them about once a year since I was three to remove my birthmark which, I believe, had a chance to turn into cancer. The birthmark has been gone for a while and now they're just concerned about the scar that has been left in its wake. I just had to go into my plastic surgeon's office and get a shot in it to, I believe, flatten the scar tissue a bit. No, it was not numbed and it burnt like hell for a few. The worst surgery, which I only received once, was when they removed some scar when I was awake at the office. Of course they numbed everything then, but it was still weird as it felt like little bugs were picking at the side of your face and you can feel some warm blood running down the side and sometimes when they pulled on something it hurt a bit. Besides then, I mostly had the birthmark/scar removed at the hospital bit by bit and sometimes shots were received there too.

I'm just going to go to bed. I barely have the energy to lift up my arm to type. Expect more of these entries during the summer and maybe even afterwards. Yep, the kind of entries where there's no worth, value, meaning, or universal truth, and I'll seem like an utter idiot. I just feel better when I get some things off my chest.

Have a good one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got WoW about a month or so ago and I don't see how people are insanely addicted to it personally. I play on a free server though. :P I was one of those people who made basically one of each character to try it out. The Blood Elf is by far the sexiest race though. :) Welcome to exentrique by the way :)