Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Summa!

Summertime blog entry! Woo. :P Let's see, what have I been up to? Not enough, that's for sure, haha. I feel like I have so much energy and free time lately that I want to run around my backyard if I have nothing else to do. I maybe should get a job, but y'know what I was told 'i have no need for one now' and 'my pay would barely cover the expensive gas to slug me there' x) Therefore if I don't get one this time around, I'll wait until I absolutly need money [as in when I have to pay half the insurance for my car when I start to drive]. :P I decided I will make it a point to dedicate plenty of time to writing a blog entry every two days minimum, unless something comes up or I feel incredibly lazy. You all can relate to those lazy hazy summer days cant'cha?

Well I went into school Monday for that one hour I mentioned last entry. We got our report cards and I was off the wall spankin' excited over it. =)) It makes me feel so good knowing I accomplished what I did that year and can earnestly relax a little this summer [if that makes any sense to you, it may not.] Mr. Buddy Foote did MORE amazing so kudos to him!! ;D

I went to the library the other day after a long walk in the park. Going for long walks is like summer tradition to me, we go all the time. :P I like it a lot, plus you are getting exercise right? Well I had a tank top on, one of those with really thin straps, and it really exposed my sunburnt shoulder [which today are peeling like nuts] and that worried me because I really need to make it a point to put suntan lotion on whenever I'll be directly in the sun for long periods. Which makes sense when you think about it, but can be easily forgotten. x.O I got three real thick, juicy novels from the library by the way! "The Truth about Forever", "Honey, Baby, Sweetheart", and "Burning Light". They look good, and I love those thick hardcovers too, haha.

Today we were trying to run our high speed internet to my other room. It failed. I am to the point where I want to give up, but I need to have internet there on my laptop. -sighs- I felt like an electrician all afternoon though, which was funn. I got to run pipe covering for wires and outlet type things and work with some tools. Haha, yep. :P Good I have that "Tech Ed" class under my belt for my future construction career eh fellows? xP

Sorry if this entry seems boring, since I am going to try to write often [hopefully somebody joins me!] I will try to pick interesting parts of my summer days. I also plan on doing a follow-up entry sometime soon okee? Okee.

Hey guess what. I started a MySpace yesterday [found at myspace.com/starrybliss]. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, "you don't already have one of those darn things!?! lyke omg!1! all thee kewl kidz do ya dork." :P Thing is, I had a personal myspace way before you all knew it existed kiddies!! True fact too. I grew to disdain it with a passion and deleted my old one. I felt my website Starry Bliss deserved it's own page though, and admit exchanging comments back and forth between friends and classmates is interestingly fun, so set it up last night. :P I have two large banners on there, one for Starry Bliss and this very blog! Many friends have commented and added me already and hopefully seen the banners [this blog and SB need publicity kids!!]. How could they not y'know? I also made it clear it is not to be my personal myspace [and remind me to slap myself if I ever do give in and turn it into that]. So it's a nice Starry Bliss/Blog themed myspace. :P I even made it have a very own layout to correspond with the new layout I just created on SB itself. Not to mention joining a blog and web design group on myspace..haha. However! Myspace still smells like poo, I hope it gets sued one day, and the federal government demands its demolishment due to multiple stalker cases as I sit back with glee shrugging and saying 'I told you so". Lol. =P I can have such strong opinions on things if I really want too huh? Never really realized that about moi.

-scratches peely sunburn- Ow. In the amount of time I spent writing this blog entry, I recieved two myspace comments and 1 message reply. Wow. :P It'll sow down soon I am sure. What a craze. I can't believe I'll have to grow up and tell my children "Honey, I grew up in the Myspace and AIM age...I do not understand your -insert spiffy futuristic cyberspace websites here-. hehe. Until next time, have a good one and watch out for the sun! (:

Radically Random...

New Banners!


No comments: