Friday, April 06, 2007

Ask Teh Foote Information

Want to ask Buddy Foote a question? Well, you can now do so and your question along with the answer will be published in a newer blog entry written by Buddy Foote as a blog special.

'Ask Teh Foote' is a blog special (an add-on tagged to the end of a blog entry) where you may ask me, Buddy Foote, any question that you desire. I can at my own will reject a question, and your question will not always be answered right away or maybe ever. Questions must be appropriate, clean, and cannot ask any very personal details. Also I will not do any homework for you in the asking of a question. I have all the right in the world too to answer your question in any way I wish to, whether it be in a serious or mocking attitude. By asking me a question, you are thereby agreeing to not sue me in court, flame me, threaten me, or get revenge on me any way possible. Your question will become my property. Do we agree here? Good, now how can you ask me a question?
  1. Comment this blog entry asking me a question. I will reply to your question not by a comment, but rather in an upcoming blog special.
  2. My AIM name is 'Buddy Foote'. If you want to ask me a question on there, ask "Can I ask you a question for your blog?" and I'll gladly reply "Go right ahead." I will not answer you back after you asked the question, so don't think I'm ignoring you -- I'm just copying and pasting the question for future reference.
  3. Ask me the question on Runescape! I put my friend chat on every once in a while, so if you catch me on there, say "question for blog plox!!" and then ask the question. My Runescape name is 'Buddy Foote'.
  4. Last but not least, e-mail me the question. Make sure in your subject you include something like "Ask Teh Foote" or "Question for Blog" or something related, or I may ignore your mail like the other 10,000 messages I have. My address is:


Well there you have it. Ask me a question now!

1 comment:

John said...

Hey Buddy! Thanks for visiting my blog. I got a link to it on mine now. Here's my question for "Ask the Foote".
How do you get a duck to sing the blues?
Thanks and take care!