Monday, May 07, 2007

Nervous?

Sheesh. My apologies for not writing a blog this weekend, I meant to, but spent very little time online and let it slip. Not that I am happy about that, I have said it a million times so what's one more, I love writing here and do okay keeping it updated but I think I can do better...so I should try harder :P I do miss the other bloggers on here. -wonders where they are- ...? -hint hint-.

The last time I posted I think I mentioned how I was accepted into the National Honor Society. =) Well this Thursday we have a little field trip already which sounds pretty exciting. The plan was that we're going to a YMCA to clean-up then have a park picnic, missing school for the day. Doesn't sound like a bad way to spend a day ^^ I'll be sure to write a blog about it later this weekend. :]

Well, I didn't do much after school today even though I had wanted to go outside, take a walk, ride my bike, read, etc. My bike got fresh air in it's tires yesterday so now it's safe&ready to ride. I was all happy because I cannot wait to resume my bike riding with zeh iPod in the ears :P I rode my bike everyday last summer, and it was really relaxing and I was getting exercise at the same time..fun. x) Anyways, I came home from school and sat around in the sun for a little, reaaaaally lazily. :P I felt like doing sqwat. It seems since just this past Friday I've been feeling like nervous maybe? I don't mind, but it's not a good feeling. I didn't feel good Friday actually, and then I had to run the mile. Thankfully I was feeling better by then, and it's quite incredible that despite everything, I ran the mile the fastest I have since elementary school. I ran four laps around the track in 8 minutes, 58 seconds. I was totally shocked. Seriously, just last year I had 10:31 or something. :P weee. That made me feel athletic for about a day. Hah. ;-) However, today at school this case of the 'nervousness feeling' hit little ol' me. When I got home from school I just still felt like something was bothering me..maybe that's why I didn't want to do anything and decided to just sit and calm down. It was weird and I don't know the reason. Maybe I'm stressed about something...but what? School does seem a little exhausting recently,& I am eager for summer actually, but that doesn't mean anything. =P

Yet again I don't have any specific topic to stick to in this blog. I hope nobody minds, but there isn't an ANYbody out there to mind..or is there? -shrugs- My fingers feel like dancing over the keys for a little while.

I read a short&sweet novel Saturday. It was called 'Summer Boys'. Yeah, so maybe when I went to the library Friday night I picked out four extremely girly stories, but I felt like getting in touch with my girly teen side xD Lol. Summer boys was about, what else, summer boys (George and Beth were totally cute I couldn't stop smiling afterwards). :P I have a varied book taste sometimes. I love any novel from a girl's point of view, historic or modern, and it can be about anything. I might start my next book tonight, 'I like it like that - A Gossip Girl Novel" :P I am pretty sure this might be one of the books from the series about those four materialistic girls my SAT prep teacher mentioned to my class today. I guess I'll find out for sure though shortly. :P

My blogs totally need more depth to them! I ramble on about the most pointless things ever! It's like I am having an astranged conversation with myself...

If anyone reads this blog, I bow down to thee. :P You must really be bored or find me entertaining. :]

I really should end this now. I want to watch a video on youtube actually...and help Steve solve his depressing forum issues. -pokes reader- Free scooby snacks to the first 10 active sign upp-eys. Invite Code: f93a6ae9


Radically Random...

An Encouragement Rap
(for those feeling nervous i bet...haha. nah, i don't know, my friend abby wrote this for me a few months back!)

True Caitlin, show your true colors
In this nation everybody's got a brother
A true friend, a true reliant buddy
Some one to clean you up when you get muddy
Well just realize,
REALIZE the true colors hidden in your eyes
You don't believe me maybe, maybe you should
'cuz I know that you can do it fig
and really do good!

Doesn't that just make you feel good already? :P

No comments: