Monday, May 28, 2007

Short Post

Short blog for short people! Um. No offense if you are petite, I am not even myself...which makes no sense why I said that but did it grab your attention? I bet it did. Don't hurt me if you are below average height-wise. I like you. Okay. Enough! :]

Ah. A blog from Caitlin is so refreshing isn't it? I meant to write hours ago, days even, but got lost in other activities. Happy Memorial Day by the way! =)

Friday I went home with my friend Nicole where we went to the fancy center she had her dance recital at yesterday. Friday she had a short practice and I got to go with her, sit in the audience, and watch her perform with the rest of her dance class. They danced to songs from the musical Fame and such. It was cool =) Afterwards she took me with her to a local carnival. We watched some of the parade and then got to go on three rides (since that was all we had the time, money, and tickets for.) :P So many people from school were there, it was funny that I kept running in to someone new. x) I haven't gone to a carnival or any place that held amusement park rides for at least 5+ years. Sad..I know. I was excited and really got a whirl going on the three we did, two being ones I never even went on before. I got pretty dizzy, but it felt good I guess you could say. =P Nicole paid for me as it was her &her family's way of thanking me for helping Nicole at school this year. It was really nice of them. =) I had fun.

The rest of my weekend I didn't do anything worth really recalling. I rode my bike for awhile though. Got my legs pumpin'! :P I can't wait for summer, even if I do nothing all day, I will have my bike and my swing..or hammock..and books galore (not to mention a thousand caterpillars!) haha. I want this summer to be different though, last summer was different in a couple ways and I want this one to be unique too. Maybe I can meet someone new. I keep thinking about that lately, how I wouldn't mind meeting a new person, girl or boy. Unlikely though..I can't see where I'd meet someone who would actually find me interesting and want to talk to..haha. -shrugs-

This Friday and next I have my yearly Awakeover parties to attend! (Maybe someone remembers my entries titled awakeover last summer...aka Abby & Nicole's sleepover birthday bashez.)That should be fun. ^^

I've run out of important things to say. I want to talk to Steve. Have a good week shortayz. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe. That begining made me laugh <3
I'm quite short myself...
lol. Toodles! <3 xxXXxx

Buddy Foote said...

Not to, um, put the fact in any faces but...I'm over six feet in height. Yea...