Monday, May 21, 2007

A School Entry

Yet again, it has been a week and a weekend without me being aroung the blog to post an entry. And yet again, thank you Caitlin for being there with your utmost motivation to keep the blog active. I actually wasn't going to post at this minute, as I could be firemaking on Runescape or working on my actual assignment that was given (as you can tell by the title, this is an entry coming to you from my school). I'm just going to breifly update my life store here and move on. I had a good conversation with Aeron yesterday about almost everything that could be covered on Runescape, so I may post that up either today, tomorrow, or someday this week.

Let me just start off by saying that my life this past week was horrible. During the actual week last week, I had a very uneasy feeling about the upcoming final exams that we're going to be plagued with come next week. Then, I woke up one morning for school later in the week with the right side of my jaw in pain. I later learned that my wisdom teeth are probably coming in. I was in a lot of pain since. Then on Friday night I slept up my hunting cabin with my father to go turkey hunting the following morning. That was fun and enjoyable, however I must've obtained a bad cramp in my leg while I was sleeping (or a charlie horse?) and I had to limp all day with a pain while hunting. I heard a single gobbler far away but I saw nothing all day while I hunted by myself. Then it rained the rest of the day, so I was stuck inside of the cabin until we left. And then I get home and the ultimate factors hit me to make my life bad: my laptop almost explodes and my nephew/mother were grinding my gears all day Saturday and Sunday. How did my laptop almost explode? I was showing my nephew how to make a level on Mario Worker when the vent on the left side of the laptop started to make crackling and popping noises. I was freaked out by the unusual noises and turned off the laptop, hoping that such a disturbance could be fixed overnight by itself. I was wrong. Next morning it's going fine, but as soon as I start a game (Runescape, Icy Tower, Mario Forever, etc.) the laptop started to make that noise. I went along to investigate and it stated that such noises occur before some laptop models self-destruct. Well that's nice! I tried it this morning. Surfed the web for a minute, then tried Runescape. The noises began as soon as I logged in. And my nephew wouldn't stop pushing the horrible truth into my face that my laptop was suffering such a horrible fate. For five years old, he can be a...I can't even think of the word at the moment. My anger just from thinking about these subjects is rising. But Sunday was going as a good day, besides being yelled at and having a nervous breakdown mid-day. I went outside with Craig for most of the day, kicking a basketball on the swings at the Jermyn Park, but then I come home after our day outside. Time goes by, it's ten at night, I'm sitting on Runescape firemaking ready to get off, and my good friend Matt IMs me asking for help on the paper we had due today. And what do I do, stupid me? I release my anger out on him. And now he's mad at me. Knock on wood, I hope life can't get worse. Matt, if you read this, I'm sorry.

The bell is about to ring and the internet is loading slow today, so I better publish this entry. Have a good one.

No comments: