Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Update: I'm Alive

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I don't really have any reasonable excuses to why I didn't. Heck, the good ol' "I was lazy" phrase won't even fit anymore, as I wasn't lazy. Was I playing Runescape too much to have time for the blog? Actually, no. Runescape, in my eyes, has decreased in its fun factor, and for some odd reason I can no longer play it for long periods of time like I used to. The stranger part is when I do want to play it, I stop myself. Yes, I'm trying to stop playing Runescape. My ultimate goal was to become a player moderator and I just recently got a total level of 1600, but I doubt I'll ever become a player mod after years of trying and I'm happy with my skills at the moment. So what else is there to do? Nothing much. I go on occasionally to mine gold because I actually find gold mining to be fun, especially in the location where I mine it at. Of course, I will go on every now and then to talk to friends, maybe get a level or two, or if it's pouring outside in the summer and there's nothing else to do, but otherwise, I'm a Runescape veteran. Also, because of my hiatus from Runescape I don't want anybody I know to quit because of my decision. That goes to you, Caitlin and Chase. My Runescape character is developed and advanced, however yours still have many steps to take.

So what are the reasons that I didn't post? Hunting, school work, and being outside more in the beautiful and warm spring weather. Oh yes, I actually had no motivation to type up an entry. That's probably the most major problem there.

I'm at school now in advanced world cultures, first period, in the computer lab. Yes, it feels good writing a blog entry eight in the morning during a school day while being located at school. We don't do much in this class. I think that almost everybody in here are playing games, on MySpace, or maybe actually working on their outline/research paper that we have to do. I did mine last night so I'm off the hook. I still have to study for the English test that I have fifth period. However, our English teacher hardly gave us a worthwhile review yesterday and I have absolutely nothing to study from, besides a bunch of scribbles. I fear that this may be the first test of the year that I may bomb. I feel, mentally, that I'm slacking during this last quarter of the school year. That's just how I feel. It's the first of May and the last day of school is around the 11th of June. This year went by fast, and it's already coming to an end. I remember at the end of the summer last year, I was regretting that school was here already in the fall and I wished I could relive the summer. But I think I may be reliving the summer this year because the last nine months just did not seem to exist. And I'm doing things differently this summer than last. Last summer was a waste. I stayed in my bedroom more than half of the summer playing Runescape. I want this summer to be more wild, and filled with more real world adventures besides adventures sitting behind a computer screen. Let's only hope that this is a good summer, weather-wise.

Well, I'm going to go watch Sean play this bowling game and possibly study for English. Actually, I may play that game with Sean now. He found a two-player mode. I have a huge Spanish project to do tonight too. It may be the end of the year, but it's hard as hell. Plus, at the end of the year you hardly have any vacation days or snow days so...we have school all the time.

Have a good one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Heyy =P I feel tempted to comment on this for some reason. -shrugs- I'm sure you don't mind receiving a comment. x)

I am really happy to see you posted though. Yay =) Steve entries make my day, hehe.

Yo! :P I liked those pics last night so I want to take a poptart pic and hang it on my wall..or actually I'll take yours?

Man. I feel so beat. Like I just want to go lie down and watch TV. On top of my homework I helped Nicole translate ALL her spanish sentences, and have to help Heather with her homework because I forgot to do something for her at school today..and felt so bad..so yeah I have been busy this evening. Maybe that explains why I'm beat..like a beet.

Chase told me a few days ago that you 'quit' rs now that you got '1600 total'. You deserve a break, (^^) and I haven't played Runescape since that day I went on with you and Craig :P I haven't had the time too..but I won't "quit" on ya ;) I like rs, I just don't find the time to play it hardcore y'know? lol don't ask where I am getting this language from.. :P

World Cultures class post was a good idea. =) Worked swell for ya. I may have seen it in computers second period if it wasn't for the fact I did absolutly nothing because I believe my computer is on the verge of joining the "this computer does not work" gang. (&I couldn't even sign in) :P Lauren's computer has already been dead so her and I share, now we have nothing, so that's just wonderful. xP

I agree school is 'busy' this last quarter, I guess teacher's wanna squeeze in all this end of the year stuff before our brains waddle into the sunshine. oww my back hurts. :P

Yay for summer! I can't wait =) I am looking forward to doing so many things, it's gonna be a gooood one. =) We should so hang out again too uh huh? :P

Well, since I left you toooo long of a comment (lyke ong!11! why do i always do that!!..seriously..i have an issue with over-wording myself.) :P I'm done now. The end.

Chris Cunliffe said...

Hey Buddy,

I was just wondering which Runescape forums you use?

I'm the owner of RS Boards - http://www.rsboards.com - and we have a couple of Runescape bloggers over at our forums and I just thought I'd invite you to come join us.

Also I'd love to hear what you think of our forums. Maybe you could do a review of our site as a blog post or something??? Thanks.

Sincerely, Chris.

Anonymous said...

yah...once you got 1600 you "quit" kinda boring without you and my character is almost up to yours >.< wheres the competition and the fun when no friends are on. and yah this school year did go by pretty fast with the hard stuff at the end..........runescape ruins summers so try not to log on too much.