Wednesday, December 26, 2007



Happy Holidays '07

"Maybe Christmas doesn't come from a store, maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more."

Holiday cheer!Merry day after Christmas! =) Hi everyone. Blog's been pretty active these last few days, that's great! Well, I just went to login on World of Warcraft when I got the message my prepaid time of playing was up. :( No more free trial. No more WoW. I was hoping after today it'd be up, not actually ON the 26th. :P I didn't get to play yesterday because Christmas is a busy day. However, I did play a lot the day before. My troll shaman creature raised a level, and I died 5 times finishing these two hard quests. I wanted to finish them, and I figured I'd keep trying and die each step I took getting closer. xD Got annoying after awhile..but I finished them! :P That probably wasn't the smartest way to go after finishing a quest, but now I am a little sad my time is up. It was a pretty fun game, had a nice adventure quality attached to it which I liked. :] I liked the scenery too but I wasn't really addicted to it or anything, and not sure it'd be worth it to me paying and playing again. I'm glad I got to try it out though! =)

PeanutsI had a very nice Christmas, I really did. I think it was even a little bit better than I anticipated. On Christmas Eve I was losing some holiday spirit for a little time [not sure why] but then it returned. :) Yesterday was a good day. I wish it had lasted a little longer.. [because today is just totally downhill around here =/]. Anyway I suppose I could list the gifts Santa brought me as that is probably what would interest most readers. ;] Actually no. First I have to mention that I always feel like I don't deserve all the things I get because really, maybe I don't realize it all the time but I'm extremely lucky. I have a friend or two who just make it by well enough. I was talking to one yesterday and I felt a twinge inside telling her the expensive electronics I got when I know she's been wanting a working cellphone for years. I guess the point I'm trying to make here is that I am reaaaaallly very thankful. Really. I am. =) Times a lot. ♥ :) :)

Grinch =)Now I just can't keep my excitement hidden any longer! I got a digital camera, iJam, cellphone, HSM2 DVD, makeup, some clothes/socks, pen, watch, and $175 all for Christmas. ;D Ah! Ah! Two big surprises were the camera and cellphone! A few weeks back when I was asked what I wanted, I explained how"my iHome is broken, I love High School Musical 2 and Zac Efron, I sorta want to pick out this makeup thing, and maybe not now, but for my birthday, I'd love to have my own camera to snapshot future events." That was pretty much my exact words. And that was all I said. ;) So I was certainly surprised in a number of areas! First off, the cellphone!? Omg? Um. :P I don't know where that came from. I never asked for a cellphone ever because I don't like phones that much even though I get called regularly for homework help or chitchat [which I love, don't get me wrong], and I still have this shy problem of dialing someone else first and waiting for them to pick-up. [Lol, this sounds silly but really, I can get like nervous or something? -shrugs-] and I figured what do I need with a cellphone? My parents felt it a great idea to buy both my brother and I new cellphones so we'd have them for emergencies and rides and all that stuff. And well, alright, lately I've been using other people's phones when I'm somewhere more often so I guess it will be useful there. ;) I was reallly surprised though. Chase and I were opening it at the same time, unaware, but he beat me to it and I saw the cellphone box and said aloud "OH MY GOSH! WHAT!?" and tore the paper off like crazy to see my own cellphone box but a totally different kind than his. I was honestly just so surprised! I guess I felt it came out of nowhere and usually I have an inkling as to what may be hidden for me, but a phone huh? Niiice. =) I really do like it though. I love the teal color, and I like that it's different looking than all the other cellphones because it's a Juke. [I'll show pictures in a second.] I set it up yesterday and while writing this entry it rang for me and was my friend so how exciting huh!? =) Haha, I have to say it does make me feel excited and more grown-up if you will. ;P I think it will come in handy too and will give my home phone a rest. ;] Now here you have some pictures of it and my other gifts below [not taken with my digital camera yet, sorry :P]. It flips out and up to be completely open, but it doesn't have to be flipped open to answer the phone. It has a camera on it too, and a music player. I added like .3 of a GB of songs to it yesterday to see what it was like, pretty cool! :) [Click for larger views of all pictures]. ;)


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Now here is what my digital camera looks like:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And here is my iJam:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


And hey, I couldn't resist posting my favorite movie DVD while I was at it! :) I watched it last night, bonus features and all. As a result I had three dreams of Troy. -sigh- I'm helpless. xD But it's such a sweet movie, aw. :P

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I hope everyone else had and are having a wonderful holiday! =)


"Friends are like ornaments; you can have as many as you want but only some stick out!"

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Aw, I know how you feel about the gift situation. I got WAY too much for Christmas. I appreciate and love every last bit of it, but I didn't need it. My mom promised to make a charity donation after the first of the year (we have a relative collecting money for a future lung transplant, and that was more important).

But anyways, WOO we both got cameras. I've yet to figure mine out because I just HAD to research and call attention to one of the confusing cameras. I suppose it will all work out though.

That phone is amazing. I love that you don't have to open it to answer calls. And the color? Gorgeous!

I had a decent Christmas too but it's kind of depressing now that it's all over with. Not to mention the fact that I refuse to acknowledge that it is officially the year of my graduation in all of, oh, 28 hours. *gulp*

Take care, Caitiln!!! <333