Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Surprise!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone..... It's Jenifer, and I am still alive and well..... I hope that you all had a Merry Christmas and also that I hope you all have a Happy New Year. This post is dedicated to Buddy Foote, because he's been bugging me for several months to post a blog and now I finally got around to do so. I am writing this blog from my new laptop that santa (my husband) bought me for Christmas. This year didn't even feel like Christmas, for some reason I wasn't in the Christmas mood. It was still fun though.....just being with my family......well I hate to cut this so short, but I am about to go pig out on some of my mom's Christmas dinner leftovers.....


Happy Holidays
Love,
Jenifer

1 comment:

Joey said...

haha i know what you mean. it didnt even hit me yet the christmas happened. well i hope you guys had a great xmas!