Sunday, April 02, 2006

150th Post

Just as a little note as if the title of this post didn't already suggest it, this is my 150th post. Big woot, eh? I need to post much more often. Geez, it was eight days ago that I last posted. Well, where to begin on updates and excuses on why I didn't post? Hmm...first, I did go to the high school play at my school, this being "The Beauty and the Beast", last Sunday, exactly a week ago from today. I did take my digital camera with me as promised and too 85 pictures. Eighty-five beautiful pictures of the show! Too bad I only uploaded about 30-some of those pictures to Imageshack, doing that around Monday. I was too busy to even upload any more. Then, Monday to Wednesday I took my digital camera to school to do that "The Odyssey" scene filming so I have even more pictures and movies of that. Oh yes, I did a short film of "Be Our Guest" from the school play that I'll also post up on here, but it's not the whole song however I wish I filmed the whole song because it was great at the end. Now, excuses. Well, Tuesday and Wednesday I went to Mayfield and shot hoops at the courts at the Mayfield Park with Joey, Chris, Nick, John, etc. so I didn't get home until around 6 to 6:30 on both of those days in which I still had to do homework those nights or study so therefore that ruled blogging out of the question. Plus I was still not in that blogging mood, however I'm getting back into that now.

Thursday I went outside with Craig in which we mostly played catch and then took my basset hound, Molly, for a walk somewhere inbetween. That night however, I felt sick. I was freezing even though I had two blankets on me, my throat was sore, I felt like I had post nasal drip, and my ears were aching. I kept on waking up almost every three minutes too, in which when my alarm went off in the morning I thought, "That was the longest night of my life." Honestly, I felt like time was going in slow motion. Did I still go to school Friday with my sickness? Of course. Even though I was light-headed, almost fell asleep multiple times, felt like I was going to pass out, and couldn't concentrate to my best effort, I still made it through the day. Yesterday I just laid on the couch all day, watching movies on the TV and even popping in a Blockbuster rental DVD, this being "Monster-In-Law". I liked the movie but I like every movie I watch, and I always end up crying at the end of a movie, even if it's a comedy. My father is the same. I mean, if somebody dies in a movie at the end, my mother laughs whereas my father and I would secretly wipe the tears away in our eyes. Seriously, at the school play Sunday, my father and I were somewhat crying at the end when the actors and stage crew made their bows and when the leader of the drama club made a somewhat emotional speech. And my father is the toughest guy I know in which he's always working on some hard job. This summer he has to build a doctor's office somewhere up on Route 6 because he took the job up as an offer as a side-job. He still has to work at his main job, working for PennDOT.

So for the last two days I was lying on the couch with a horrible sore throat that when I swallowed (which I have to do every couple of seconds due to my post nasal drip) my ears would ache. I still am sick right now but I feel okay enough to somewhat pop on the computer and type up a blog entry. Of course I sort of strained my eyes right now just by looking at the screen for a few seconds so I feel like going back to bed, but because we lost an hour of sleep today, I have to do my homework soon and not worry about sleeping. I'm sort of pissed off too because Friday night I was supposed to sleep at my sister's and then Saturday around 4:30 I was supposed to sleep at Craig's house because his birthday was last week. He just bought Kingdom Hearts 2 and I really wanted to watch him play it. I feel bad for him too that I couldn't sleep over, but this sickness was just very sudden. I always get sick fast though. Back somewhere last year when I got a stomach virus, I was just lying on my bed on my laptop looking at websites when I felt sick to my stomach -- it was just that sudden.

Whether or not I go to school tomorrow is but a question, yet I will try to so I have to complete my long list of homework first. Well, I only have pre chem and English but there's a list of things to do in both of those subjects. I might also get my Spanish out of the way in which we just have to congugate two irregular verbs.

Also the public beta for the San Andreas multiplayer has been releashed so if it's simple to install, I may take a quick look at it now. Maybe later on I'll upload some more of those pictures to Imageshack so I can get that task out of the way. So, therefore, have a good one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there ! I had a feeling you were sick..I was worried about you on Friday because you looked not good and I was scared for you [even told my friend you looked like you were gonna collapse] and didn't know what to say to you :( I hope you feel a lot better though ASAP..please! :)

-Talk to you later-